• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever had a crush on anyone here at PC? [Redux]

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Yes, about 5 years ago I met a girl in PC and she became my first. Besides I'm now here to make friends basically.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    I've had my OHSHIZZYOUISHOT! "moments" with some PC members, but I'd prefer a real life crush :3.
    but some people on here are pretty good looking heh heh :P

Jay Sean1

Yo bby are you down~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Right now I have a crush on Chris Brown. Yes, I'm not straight. His songs are just so hot.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    This is for crushes on other PC members.

Chris Brown is actually a member.

As for myself, I've had a few crushes back in the day. 3 of those crushes have been promoted to staff as well, lol. ;(

But now I'm over the whole crush scene, and I only have feelings for one person, which of course is more than the crush feeling.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I don't think I have, in the last five years... Plus, the people here are far too good looking... they make me feel inadequate, and such. :D

Why does no one love Aquaman...?

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    TBH, I almost did. Twice. But I thought I'd be wasting both our times as we'd never be able to actually see each other or talk face to face. Not to mention I'm only a sophomore in high school, and they're in college. THAT IS ALL I WILL SAY DON'T ASK ME ANYTHING ELSE.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    well, let's say it's an almost crush. he looked cool. but with all the pair probs my fwends r havin, i dont wanna try n make ma life complicated.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Yes, but it was sufficiently long ago that I've forgotten the names of the people involved.

Oh man! Don't lie! You TOTALLY were crushing Paige when she was here way back when!! You KNOW you remember; you were SO into her! Don't try to scoff it off!! Hahaha

As for me? Sorta? But not really.. it was like a crush more like "I like you and I wish you lived closer but you don't" sorta thing. But now I have someone so I don't really crush anyone on here...

But I'm pretty sure a few people crushed on me on here.

Zet, Amachi, yeah. I'm looking at you guys. Though to me it seems like Zet crushes on Siggie more now. And.. Amachi's just over it, but meh.

Oh and Jeremy.. he used to like me. Klippy did too but then he tried to get into my e-pants. and I think wakachamo just thinks I'm pretty.

They're not serious but meh. Man.. Quite a bit of people. They're not really crushes, I don't think, though.. I think they're more like just "I like you you're a cool girl".. then again, I could just ask..

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Barbie, omg I love you so much, hubby!

Just kidding.

Uh, yes I have. Maaz. :3

Who by the way, wants to change his name to Mark. Maaz is so much better. D:<

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Vendak, Manipulation, Amachi, Captain Fabio ands Klippy :>

All still runnin' strong!

Back