• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever made pokemon sounds?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    char-charmander! xDDD ever caught yourself doing that? I was making diglett noises earlier after I saw a picture of it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Does it count if you use chatter to mess with Chatot's voice?
    Because if so, yes.
    I made it say dirty words. :[

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Sometimes I do while playing the games or talking with my brother about the games. I'm not going to go into detail about which Pokemon sounds I make... I'm not gonna humiliate myself THAT much, lol

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    LOL Yeah.... Whenever I'm watching the anime or playing the games I find myself doing it. I'm actually rather good at replicating most of them. I'm special.... <_<

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    i can do the voice of squirtle and piplup but when i was about 6 or 7 i could do more like pikachu and people at school use to call me smoochum!

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Omg yes. the other day I was just like "CHAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR", And accidently spat on one of my friends whilst doing my epic Charizard impersonation.. It was special.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I actually did go through a phase at one time when I would continuously find myself saying Pokémon sounds. It ranged from either Sceptile, Ambipom, and Blaziken. I don't know why I had kept making their anime sounds, but I did. Out of the blue though, it ended up coming to a stop and I really haven't made any more sounds like those in awhile.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    You guys should hear me make the Arbok cry," CHABOK" I can do it pretty good haha. It usually gives my friends a good laugh.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    My friend and I used to laugh so hard because during Language Arts in eighth grade we'd distract ourselves by scrunching our faces and squealing "CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" n3n

Years
    I did it also for fun:

Piiii-kaaaaa-ChUUUuuUUUUUUUUuuuUUU or EELECTROODE.

:D That's the ONLY one I ever do, and only when my friends/family aren't around. It's just so fun to say! You have to say it in total monotone with a wide-eyed look:

ELLLLLLLEEECTROOOODE........ O_O

EDIT:Oh, I forgot, I also make the Haunter sound sometimes as well, because he's so funny!

HAAANTAAAHHHH AHAHAHAHA!!!(laugh) HANTAAAAAHHH......

KATFiSH

Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I do that almost everyday... sad, I know. I'll be sitting there playing the game and half-knowingly TRY to mock the pokémon cries... terribly so.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Sometimes I just randomly try to talk like Ludicolo. I don't why, I don't like the Pokemon and I would forget about him completely if it wasn't for Brock and Miror. B.

Ayselipera

When I'm alone and really getting into playing whatever pokemon game at the time I may... say the name of my pokemon as I send it out. Especially pikachu because from all the years of watching the show I think I know every "saying" it has.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    yes, I have, I don't do it much now, but I will sometimes make some noises, although they're more like the game noises, not from the anime

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    When I was a bit younger I used to do Pokemon voices; when I was round about 11 or 12 I used to be able to do Pikachu's voice, but being a boy I was unable to continue doing his voice once my own voice had broken xD.
    But I have also done the voices of other Pokemon as well like Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle..etc xD

Back