• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever thought about having kids?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • Uhm, no, I'd prefer to adopt. But yes, I do want to raise a kid someday, if that's what you mean. It doesn't really matter whether its a girl or a boy, though I'd prefer if the kid were a boy, since I've always wanted a younger brother. (Seriously, I want a younger brother so much that I consider Reily, my second grade friend, the little brother I never had.) But yeah, I s'pose I'd want to raise a kid, though thats still a ways off for me.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yes, I would really like to have kids someday. I really want to feel the love... and pressure... of being a parent.

It will be unavoidable anyways since all I do all the time is......

Nothing appropriate for a Pokemon Forum :3.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • i'm not sure if i want kids or not. i can't say i have really thought about it. but if i find the right guy, well that is for the future and not now.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I don't understand those who are satisfied with parenting the same way as their own parents did.... whether your parents had good ideas or not, it'll be a new generation, you'll have to think originally if you want to do it right.

Anyway, if I can fall in love and want my wife's baby than I'd love to be a parent. Eventually, get at least one of each gender....

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I've always been really good with kids. I basically helped raise all of my siblings. I'm going to become a teacher. I just don't think I want kids of my own. I'll have to be very wealthy and financially secure to even want kids. Teaching will be enough for me I think.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I would love to have children one day, preferably after college and marriage of course. I want to be able to support the child the best way possible. I used to say "I WANT LIKE, 23 KIDS PLZ" when I was like, 10 :/ but now that I know what it's like to look after kids, I think I would be content with 2 or 3. I wouldn't mind a girl at all, in fact it would be fun to spoil her and get to be girly with her, but I'd love a boy fo sho.

so yeah, kids in the future would be lovely.

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I don't really know, maybe I don't want to because it's a big hard work to you and take responsible of it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Ever since I was just 6 or something, I wanted to have kids, but I don't think I don't want to right now. Maybe just one I guess because it's a parent things and I wanted to be a parent someday to experience it too. hehe...

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'd like kids, not at this current time, but maybe further down the line. I also have a bit of experience with them since i have baby-sat my cousin since he was born.

Id probably want to have like ~2, a boy and a girl =]

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Oh wow, I'd really like to have at least 1 kid before I hit 30, but I don't want to have any children until I'm ABSOLUTELY sure that it's with the right guy, and I'm positive that we can have all the time in the world to raise him/her right. :>

Arylle[It's pronounced like the little mermaid's name.lol]!<3 That's what I'd want to name my daughter.
    If it were a boy, I really don't know what I'd name it. XD;

Last edited:
    Back