• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

evilcheese (chimchar59) banner shop 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    Order Form:
    Person: you (evilcheese)
    color scheme: pink
    size: any thing that fits the requirements.
    render: A picture of Aelita Hopper from Code Lyoko (if u have one)
    text: Aelitaluver3.0= X.A.N.A.-Possessed Aelita
    background: no background
    designs: straight lines & curvy lines
    border: no border

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    order form:

Person: Either, I don't mind.

color scheme: Black and White

size: Average

render:

and

background: whitish blackish sorta thing...

text: Those who can't confront their fears aren't cowards but, afraid. Afraid of what wonders the light can do. Tis thee away to dark but, not to the Realm of which we know our own ignorance. This is why we are here to save you and us (in red please, and make the text look small and scrawly)

designs: lines and stuff and again only if you want

border: only if you want

other: You will have to shrink the pictures or whatever.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Hows this?
    It was hard to work with black and white,making the end effect..not so good,and the text looks too big with any other font,especially since u wanted so much of it...i couldnt fit both pictures in,tho,because well..i would look like a crappy mess...hope u like this.tho

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    sorry i havent been here guys. it looks like sasuke is doing good anyway. well tommorow ill be up and running (or the day after).

Momoko

Years
    Order Form:
    Person: you (evilcheese)
    color scheme: pink
    size: any thing that fits the requirements.
    render: A picture of Aelita Hopper from Code Lyoko (if u have one)
    text: Aelitaluver3.0= X.A.N.A.-Possessed Aelita
    background: no background
    designs: straight lines & curvy lines
    border: no border

Sorry about this,but I cant do this order..not because you didnt fill it out right, but because i simply can't do ut :D plus,i need a break anyways,right? Evilcheese will get on it rite away when he gets bak,i'm sure..

Sorriez!Pce

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    evilcheese i dont know why but the avy doesnt work, so yeah, can you or sasuke make a matching avatar with the other picture i posted, just without the card part

Lyra.

Years
    Sorry about this,but I cant do this order..not because you didnt fill it out right, but because i simply can't do ut :D plus,i need a break anyways,right? Evilcheese will get on it rite away when he gets bak,i'm sure..

Sorriez!Pce
    it's ok... i just thought that all of the banners where pretty cool... so i wanted one... u guys don't have to make me one... i just wanted to see if u could do it...

Momoko

Years
    Hey,umm..business has been a little slow lately...just wanted to let you all know that after intensive photoshop training and reading tutorials, we're back with a whole new stye! So just letting you all know that were here!

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    like sasuke i have been training in photoshop 2. so i presesnt to you my new works

Last edited:

Momoko

Years
    Wow awesome! I have three i made,too! Can u put these ones up in the example and take down every one except for the first one? Thx here they are
    evilcheese (chimchar59) banner shop 2evilcheese (chimchar59) banner shop 2evilcheese (chimchar59) banner shop 2
    Hope u like, and hopefully bisnez will be back to normal soon..i wonder why nobody has replied?Were still here, uno!

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    avatar: yes please but just the same as the banner

Person: I like both of your work =] so i dont mind

color scheme: hmm..black or brown what ever you think looks best EDIT: or purple i realized that would look good as well.. actually just do purple =P thanks.

size: 450x200 for the banner and for the avvy just 130x130 if you can.

render: It wont let me post the render =[ so ill just pm it to ya just in case ill pm to both of you.

background: Um can i have the background style to be like to meta knight one in your showcase? and can my render be in the middle of the banner? thanks =P
    text: Just what ever font you prefer..and the text just my username Demidian (plz spell it right thanks =])

designs: like i said above the style of the meta knight banner =P

border: No thanks =]

other: Not really =P thanks alot
    BTW, i hope its not too much trouble for ya =]
    ~Demidian

Last edited:

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    darn...ill look for another one =] EDIT: heres a new one https://gallery.undying-heroism.net/albums/jak3_renders/light_jak.jpg
    heres the old one try it first just incase (i can post it now)
    https://gallery.undying-heroism.net/albums/jakii_renders/jak-split.jpg
    and heres another one try this one the the old one doesnt work then try the first one (light jak)
    https://gallery.undying-heroism.net/albums/jakii_renders/dj_transform4.jpg
    P.s with the dark jak ones use purple background and if you cant use the split one try and leave daxter out unless you can move him into a space that wont take up too much space...
    and with the light jak i dont think purple is gonna be a good back ground so if you have to do light jak because the other ones didnt work just do anybackground colour u think suits it.

Last edited:

Lyra.

Years
    meat grinder? what the...?

EDIT: Your banners rock, evilcheese!

Last edited:

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Ok..that is counfusing..i posted that on my comp and it has the renders but iam on a friends comp but it says that as well..sorry ill look for them on another site..EDIT: here it is i downloaded it and uploaded it on tiny pic so theres the link =P https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6tk0p5w&s=1 and heres the other 2 again just incase...https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6obu2qq&s=1 and the other dark jak one...https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=721o4nq&s=1 PS. click it on again when you go to the link to get full size image

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back