• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolved Forms and Pre-Evolved Forms YOU would like to see!!!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Since there were two threads with really similar topics (one asking for evolutions and anotehr one for evolutions and preevolutions), I merged them together~

JY

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Chatot is nothing but a pokemon that tries to be special.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I would like to see a Pachirichu evolved form.. :)

And a pree form of it as well... :3

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Yep but if Chatot eveolved , what about making it something like Psychic Flying type (it tends to get Psychic with all his Moves (sing... :p ) and appearance ) .

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
    idk

I mean all the talk about evos and prevos are great, but maybe I'm just one of the few that thought that some of the Pokemon should of just been left alone, I mean I thought some of the coolest pokemon were cool because they didn't evolve..that being said..there are a few thoughts I have

1.I would like to see more Eevee forms...I'm thinking Ghost would be cool
    2.Although I like the idea of a Kangaskahn preform cool, I think it's kinda a story contradiction because the child is dependent on the mother..thus why it's in the pouch in the first place
    3.I think a Legendary evolving WOULD be cool, but to explain it is an entirly diffrent matter
    4.Lapras should not evolve..it's just good as it is
    5.I think a Fearow evolution is WAY overdue, I mean when 4th gen came out I was expecting that long before I would expect MAGNATON to get one.
    (and to keep it short I'm just going to list the ones that should get evos and prevos)
    Delibird
    Onix (pre)
    Cubone (Alternitave "aka" without his bone mask)
    Dunsparce
    Shellder (Alternitave "aka" slowkings tail beasty)

Back