• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolved Forms and Pre-Evolved Forms YOU would like to see!!!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Do you think Chatot deserves an evolution?

its not expected for the 5th generation, but expected for the possibly 6th generation

chatot is already annoying as it is. maybe in its evolved forme it will be less annoying and very powerful, maybe a better bird than staraptor

so what do you think?

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Chatot's not annoying lol, it's just...there.

It's not Farfetch'd horrible, but if it evolved, it could be a faster, less bulky Togekiss. A special attacking normal/flying is...rare. And it'd be cool if it were OU, too. :>

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Chatot's just a novelty pokemon, it doesn't want an evolution.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Not needed, but it'd be nice. It has some pretty good moves to use(heat wave, hyper voice, etc.), but the stats overall make it pretty bad. And that is a real shame, because I am a huge fan of Chatot.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I see I'm not the only one who thinks of Farfetch'd when I hear about Chatot.

If CHatot gets an evo, so should Farfetch'd (man, that's a pain to type out).

Ayselipera

Chatot needs an evolution. I really like chatot, but it gets boring fast. An evolution would make it more worth while.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Chatot doesn't need an evolution. If you evolve that, Farfetch'd is one of few retarded looking AND retarded battling pokemon left that doesn't have a (pre)evolution

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Well since Chatot was just made as a novelty pokemon (I think just like farfetch'd, which by the way I just love and is not annoying) so I highly doubt they will make an evolution for it, as he was just made to test the DS's Microphone feature or something, and anyways the damn voice is distorted anyways so you can't even record a decent attack (I think due to prophanity issues or something). I also find chatot highly funny, which i cannot see how people hate it

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I like Chatot...let's not mess with it, please? I think it looks nice and it's got a nice name. I'd hate to see it evolve. Not everything needs to morph, you know.

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
    Errmm its evo can be better then staraptor, but if its better then honchkrows... we're gonna have a few problems... *pulls out crowbar*

No, otherwise Farfech'd and Delibird would want one too. They're there for pure novelty, and little more.
    Farfech'd, Delibird, Chatot... theyre all reapeats XD Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp,ect. And theres always a pair of 3 legendaries with one stronger one thats their leader

Last edited:
    Back