• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolved Forms and Pre-Evolved Forms YOU would like to see!!!

Season

Garden Gladiator
Years
  • I really like Chatot. I think it's a nice looking Pokemon, although it doesn't have much use in battle. I suppose an evolution would make it more powerful, and it's a very creative Pokemon with a lot of possibilities so an evolution could prove interesting.
    I won't bet on there actually being one, but I wouldn't mind it.

Years
  • I can't imagine it getting an evolution and I don't think it needs one.

That said, I can see them perhaps, possibly, maybe, making a "partner" pokemon (like Beedrill is to Butterfree) with a similar concept so you can choose which one you like best. Again, I doubt they would, but if they were to do anything with Chatot I'd prefer it were something like this.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    I like chatot but i still want him to get an evolution so he can be a bit more usefull in battle.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Chatot is ok...I guess. I don't think it needs an evo...not as badly as some other pokes do. Tho, I can't imagine what it would evolve into as its a parrot...a cockatoo?

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I don't think it needs an evolution. I guess one wouldn't be terrrible, but definitely not needed. I think some pokemon do need to stay without evolutions...

The Red Chain

To me, giving Chatot an evolution would be like giving Jynx one.
    It would go horribly wrong physique wise and the stat boost isn't necessary.
    Nasty Plot Chatot is already a pain as it is. =/

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • Chatot deserves an evoloution. I think Wichu made an extremely good chatot evoloution in amythest. Chacaw ftw!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • What pokemon needs/deserves an evolution?

since i put up my chatot dicussion, it got me thinking a bit. does other pokemon need or deserve an evolution?

i really cant think of a pokemon that needs an evolution, but there are some that deserve an evolution.

so what pokemon do you think needs/derserves an evolution if any
    (pre-evolutions are pointless unless you want trophy pokemon for the lulz)

Ayselipera

I feel like Lapras does. I know that Lapras can be powerful on its own, but I get bored of it after a while. At the same time I'm kind of afraid that an evolution could ruin Lapras if it isn't done right. :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • OP, I merged your Chatot thread with your general thread. :( With a more general discussion, there wasn't much need for such a specific thread regarding Chatot.

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    I think Kecleon and Girafarig need an evolved forum, Mostly i wanna see this out of curiosity though.

Back