• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evon Master

Doc

In Evolution
    Years
    Hi all,
    I started again to develop my game little time ago, after a small pause.

Some things changed, in particular graphics, which I did not like really before.

Here are some characteristics of my game :

The trainer can become member of an clan. It offers him some presents, informations, Evons, access to special buildings, but cost it a small fee.

- We can't capture all evons : when we have one, we must win money if we want give him food, if you have more than ten Evons, it's really difficult to won the money we need to buy some.
    Changement : it is now possible to collect food a little everywhere pushing: fruits or grass, for example. Some drugs will be able to push in nature, and to help the trainer to feed his evons or to cure them.

- Trainers have partners : we can play with two trainers.
    - Evons can die in battle or if it is totally tired, ill, etc...
    - Evolution may be possible, only if it's necessary, a powerful Evon needn't become better.
    - Access to houses is controled by a small system like The Sims, we can enter in an house after met its owner, and spoke with him.

Changement: Everywhere in the world, one will be able to find natural reserves, where to deposit evons. It will live in security there when we do not need them. To recover them, it will be enough to find them and recapture them. It will be necessary to place evons in a park which is appropriate to there nature (not to put a fish in volcanic reserve, for example).

Now a screenshot to show new graphics :

Evon Master

I tried to colour one of my old artwork, which seems to me neither really beautiful nor really ugly:

Evon Master

This guy is named Tyler Smith, he is an assistant of professor Atsagi. Predisposed with awkwardnesses, a little mild nutter, this character will be secondary in the (first) campaign of the game.

An other information :
    I'm translating my website, and the english forum (only about my projects, not Pokémon) is ever opened; here : ModSoftware website.

I hope all this changments are sufficient to opened this new topic.

pokerocks

Nintendo Goo...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    This is looking great. Even thiough you just started itm go as fast as you can! Can't wait to try it.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Wow, did you make all the costom graphis? It looks excelent. Zerro Dev. would be proud to help out a game as beautifull as this.

Doc

In Evolution
    Years
    pokerocks said:
    go as fast as you can!

It's what I do. :)

Zerro said:
    did you make all the costom graphis?

Yes, but I made use of some images of Zelda : The Minish Cap for the grass (a little missed, I think), and of Pokémon, obviously.

Thank for the positive comments.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    This game looks much better than before, the graphics are a little mor natural, and the sprites are less awkward. GREAT JOB!

Doc

In Evolution
    Years
    Thanks for the positive comment.

I post two new screenshots.
    If you follow game's news, you can see that now, the battle is in a smaller screen, and it's possible to see the map. I think it's better, and the battle screen is not too plain

Evon Master

The first battle takes place in a field.

Evon Master

The second battle is in a cave (the backgorund with grass is a test, not a bug)

There are two bars in the bottom of the screen, they show Evons speed. When the bar is full, the Evon attacks.
    The symbol on the bottom left shows that it's the morning.

The work continues...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    WHOA! It's nice to see an update. This is doing great Doc! Keep working at it, this game will be tuff!

Doc

In Evolution
    Years
    this game will be tuff!

I hope!

I've forgot to say that the boxes in the bottom of the battle screen are taken from a skin, in game, it is easy to change their aspect if you don't like it, in the options (just a detail).

And in my first post, I have done an error, my english website is here. If someone want to register on the forum, he can change the language to english in profile options.

Last edited:
    Back