• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX frienships

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    hey guys, have you ever been betrayed by a friend?
    My best friend betrayed me. When I needed a little little little of help he just preffered to stay with his "girlfriend" and we never did anything together anymore.
    I'm so glad that I'm not seeing him anymore! I feel so good =D

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    Never been betrayed but i have let good friends go cold. I was once friends with someone from kindergarten to 5th grade. During the 5th grade i decided to hang out with some new pals and i kinda left my old friend behind. We walked whenever we could but eventually we just grew apart.

One day i realized i hadn't talked to him in 2 years. I called him up.. But he didn't sound the same. I didn't have the guts/nerve to tell him it was me so i hung up and let it go. Funny thing is all these years and i still know his number. I wonder if he still has it, But ether way i would not call him anyway.

People you let yourself forget about i guess become Ex-Friends. It's a shame when you
    let someone who was almost like family to you disappear like that.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Never been betrayed but i have let good friends go cold. I was once friends with someone from kindergarten to 5th grade. During the 5th grade i decided to hang out with some new pals and i kinda left my old friend behind. We walked whenever we could but eventually we just grew apart.

One day i realized i hadn't talked to him in 2 years. I called him up.. But he didn't sound the same. I didn't have the guts/nerve to tell him it was me so i hung up and let it go. Funny thing is all these years and i still know his number. I wonder if he still has it, But ether way i would not call him anyway.

People you let yourself forget about i guess become Ex-Friends. It's a shame when you
    let someone who was almost like family to you disappear like that.

So true. I'm kinda inadvertandly doing that to an old friend right now, and I feel like an @sshole. It's like I have nothing to talk about right now, so I just avoid them. Maybe I will call her up... We've been friends for over 18 years...

I'm sorry your friend betrayed you RockinHorse, but glad you've recovered quite nicely:D Good additute. If soemone is whooped (guy or girl) to that extent, then they deserve to lose friends:p

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I hate to say this but I have been betrayed ...and by more than one person at the same time... though it covers a lot of my life though I learned to leave my pass behind.

It's almost been 4 years since the incident and yet I still feel a little sad when I think about it.
    I have been best friends with this girl since the age if 5 along the way pretty much picked up an awesome group of friends - 10 of us. When I got to the age of about 11 my parents thought I should move school, for the better of education and stuff. After that my family and my best friends family had an argument - and still to this day I have no Idea what it's about. Before I left my old school my friend left me as well as most of my other friends. Nowdays I see them here and there but we don't really talk - barely making eye contact.

I'll have to say things have never been the same since.
    Ever since that year ...well I just have to say I don't have a best friend anymore.
    Here at my new school I don't personally no exact group of friends but I'll have to say I get along well a lot of people and not just people my age either. I could say life was better off now but hey it will never be the same as it used to be

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    hey guys, have you ever been betrayed by a friend?

Yes, I have been betrayed by people I thought would be my friends a lot of times in my early life.
    This has led to me being more negative and less social to a point that I don't trust much people now, and I don't have anyone I can really call my "friend" in real life.

I never forget anyone who considers me their friend though, unless I feel they don't want to be my friend or finds me annoying, which is when I slowly drift away.
    But seriously, if someone considers me their friend and treats me that way, I'll do the same and never forget them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Many times, I have been betrayed by so-called "friends." So much that I don't trust people as much as I used to. One forum-goer decided she would repay me helping her out by copying pieces of my writing and posting them as her own - blatant fan fiction plagiarism. I've shut off all lines of communication with her since.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • My personal rule on life is to never trust anyone, no matter how friendly, or if they're your actual friends. I'm not saying I blatantly distrust people, but it's hard for people to gain my trust. I've been cheated too many times and I'm not going to weaken myself just so that it'll happen again.

I recommend the 48 Laws of power to anyone interested.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Yeah, I've been betrayed, many times. But I'm the kind of person that moves on and forgets/forgives easily, and hopefully, that led me to a happy life so far.
    However, no case was really serious to me so long, probably because I have a good eye for people, and from the start I hanged out with people I figured had all my personal ideals of a friend.

I suppose fights happen often, but I never got actually dep with anyone. I just ignore them in the end.

I have some personal ideals myself, and one of them is that no person in the world is actually bad or evil, they have at least someone they love, cherish, or take after.
    So I'm not actually hating anyone who ever hurt my feelings.

Yeah, that's me. Sounds naive, eh?

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • oh yes..
    i dont feel like telling the whole story because it's very personal,
    but lets just say the police were almost involved.

Patchy

-
    Years
  • When I was 10, a new guy came to our school and my best friend started bullying him from day one. We were best friends, inseperable. But then one day I told him to piss off and leave the guy alone; he did, but started bullying me and stabbing me with pencils.

He spread rumours about me that ruined my self-esteem (it left me with no friends because he said I hated them all) and the whole class started to bully me over the next two years, it was awful. I still havent really been the same since then but I've moved on, and made more friends than I ever thought I'd have.

I still see the guy and talk to him, but I always overhear him talking about me. :/

Back