• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Excited for school?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I'm happy because this will be my last year at my school since I'm going to be a senior at High School. But I shouldn't be really getting happy because after H.S is college and plus a Masters, but it will be worth it later on

:t354:TG

Ayselipera

I hate school so much. Especially the first day when you don't know whos in your classes or your lunch. I'm a nervous wreck!

Shem

Bored...
Years
I go back September 8th, I really don't want to go. I don't want to have to deal with the people there. And this year I have AlgII and Chemistry, i already failed Alg II once and I'm terrible at chemistry.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
NO.

im getting transferred out of my epicly awesome school so i can go to a suckish neighborhood school with people i hate ._.
not to mention im completely unprepared >n> /late shopping ftl

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2009
Im really excited to see some people I havent seen in a while but other than that no
I see my other friends on like all the time lol

SmashBro

Asian KungFu Generation Rocks!
Years
... well not as much you would think, as you see in my school district you start high school at 9th grade, meaning i'm going to be the little freshman that everyone pushes around, not to mention having to do Algebra II and Biology this year...

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've already started, but I'll take the stand point I had before school started. I was excited, but kind of sad. This is my senior year, and though I'll have senior night, senior week, government day, and other senior stuff, it's really sad to say this is the end of the school road. I'm honestly disappointed that it all ends here. Some of you might not understand it right now, either that you're not sentimental like me, but I'm already realising that everything went by fast. It's gonna hit you one day, and it's gonna hit you hard in the face. Your brain will fall out, and all of a sudden, just when your brain is back, you're suddenly standing before your principal getting your diploma.

Spoiler:

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
Years
I'm excited, I'm going to the 10th and I've been in Private school for a while, so I will finally be going to Public school after 2 years. Yay.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
I'm already at school (because it's the Southern Hemisphere, we start school in February), but I know that at the end of my summer holidays, I'm never excited. XDDD;

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
My summer holidays have been since mid-June [usually end of May but I had to sit state exams for two weeks D:]
So even with Pokémon and various hobbies and visiting friends [Yes I do have them :P] I'm getting kinda bored now.
And this year is a good year cause it's the year between finishing one set of exams and starting studying for the final set :)
It's about time, I've been looking forward to it since I got the acceptance letter XD

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
Years
really i just want to get through this year. 8th grade. not that im sick of my friends there and all i enjoy the school i go to. its just being in the same classes with the same people for most of my life thus far, kinda gets a bit boring. but yeah im looking forward to this year.
its going to be a good one!

MUSION

>:)
Years
I sure am, as it means my younger brothers will be out during the day :D

As for me, the school year just gone was my last year of Sixth Form, so it's finally over!

Years
Well I am excited for the first day because I'm going to a new elemtrey (sp?) school for grade 8. I want to meet new people, BUT I dont wanna go to school 5 days a week for 10 months

Back