• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Excited for school?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
College starts for me in like 2 weeks. I'm pretty excited but also need to get lots of stuff sooo I'll be happier when I'm more prepared. :)

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
Years
I'm excited as I start college (sixth form) this year and it's gonna be a fresh start and I don't have to do the subjects I hate any more... it's all good =]

Years
Not surprisingly, Yes I am. XD

I can be stressed out even more now. XDDD

Especially since people on the Web are coming back to school and are inactive... D:

michele

☮ & ♥
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
for some reason, i'm VERY excited for it to start again. for me, it starts again on tuesday. i love all my friends, i love all my teachers, and most of all it's my final year before i graduate and go off to college. tuesday couldn't come sooner, in my opinion! :D

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
Years
im getting my GED... in the middle of the process actually. Later on, i will go to college... not sure if im too exited though...

2A4Rulez

Kurotsuchi FTW
Years
for some reason, i'm VERY excited for it to start again. for me, it starts again on tuesday. i love all my friends, i love all my teachers, and most of all it's my final year before i graduate and go off to college. tuesday couldn't come sooner, in my opinion! :D

That's the same day that my school opens!!!

Years
I can not wait for school! I cant wait for homework, and seeing my friends!

I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW!

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
Years
I'm already back in school and I know I wasn't excited at all that I had to go back. Now I'm a senior, so only one year left I guess, feel bad for anyone who's a freshman, we don't beat them up at my school, but everyone is able to tell if your a freshman even if you don't tell them. At least I know I can tell, just don't get on the upperclassmen's nerves because some of us are very mean.

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2016
i can't wait to start sixth form, finally i don't have to wear a stupid uniform and i only do the lessons i've chosen to do so yay

BJ088

It's been so long!
Years
Ah yes, good ol' school days. I kind of miss studying a bit. Kept me pretty occupied and nothing wrong with learning a bit. Wouldn't mind going back to university and starting a course in I.T just to have a certificate/qualification in something.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
I honestly am not excited for school at all. I got sweet clothes and shoes and all that, but some scandals happened last year leaving me nearly friendless. >.>

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I'm officially going to be a Year 10 (Grade 11) student on September 7th. I'm really excited because I've got big plans for this year. I know this year will be the hardest because of the amount of studying due to my GCSE's being at the end of the year but I'm ready for it.

All in all a year I'm definetley looking forward to.

Back