• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exiled: An X-men RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Annika frowned at the bickering pair and took several steps toward Kain. Her eyes scaled the male's form, pondering silently to herself. As the orbs lifted to bore into his own, the lady spoke clearly.

"What is it ye called upon thou for?"

Her voice never faltered but stood strong. The young woman's plaited locks escaped their bindings, her brown hair trickling down her back.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I was getting so ticked off......I wasn't even paying attention to everyone else in the room, I went crazy. Lightning was shooting off of every inch of my body, but somehow, in this loss of control, I managed to put up a shield for Yi-ling. I knew she was scared, but I didn't want her hurt. The lightning kept shooting away through my body, bouncing off of the metallic walls, until everyone had been hit at least once, even the shapeshifting fool.......

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    A bolt of lightning struck me square in the back. It was the most horrible thing I think I've ever felt in my entire life. It seemed to be crucshing my bones, shocking my muscles. Subconciously my body lit itself on fire to try and block out the lightning, but now it was coursing through my blood stream. I had curled up into a ball on the floor, screaming what might be left of lungs out.

"Make it stop!"

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I was struck in the back of the head, and was knocked out. Along with me, the lightning died out.
    Kain moved away from behind me and said," I need help moving all of them! Oh well, I guess that's a perk of telekinesis!" He started moving us all to separate recovery rooms....

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC - Sorry for the absence... my brother got our computer infected by a virus... =.=))

IC - Yi-ling was confused. With Raven down, one of the lightning bolts hit her too, and she fell down, unconcious.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    AS I awoke, I found Kain sitting just a few feet away. It seemed as though I was unable to move however!
    " What's going on?!" I asked panicking!
    " You are going to stay here to learn control over your powers, While the others move on on individual missions, you will stay here and train with me and a few others," he said as if nothing was wrong.
    " I can't stay here! I have to go with Yi-ling! I have to!" I shot out a bolt of lightning in anger to try and break free, but it just bounced back and hit me.
    " Now, you'll see that I was prepared, I had a a device installed that attracts high voltages from you. Every time you use your power in anger, it will bounce back and hit you. Now, Please understand it's for your own good," He said, walking out and leaving me all alone, again.....
    As he left, I tried once more to free myself, and as I was hit, a small tear slowly made its way down my face.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yi-ling woke up, trying to shake the drowsy feeling she had.
    It looked like that she was strapped to a bed like thingy.
    "Damm... my powers won't help here..." she mumbled to herself, as she glanced around her surroundings. She was alone, seemly, this Kain person wanted them seperated.
    She just lay there, watching the ceiling, trying to think of a way to escape.
    She thought about Raven.
    How he helped her by knocking away her knife.
    "My knife!" she exclaimed suddenly, reaching into her pocket, feeling for the wooden handle.
    She grasped the blade and started cutting through the straps one by one.
    When the last one was finished, she stood up and started creeping through the door.
    She walked down the foreboding hallway with no one in sight.....

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    OOC: Hey pokefan, don't you think Kain would know about that?

IC: Kain walked in to each room individually, first Annika, then Yi-ling, Angel, and Adam. When he reached Adam's room, he noticed he was gone. He merely laughed and thought to himself.....Clever, but the barrier will get him. Her barriers never fail.....

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC - Err... I'm just curious... but who's Adam?))

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((Oh... okay. n_n; nvm. And Yi-ling escaped too.... =] *doesn't have anything to post...*))

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Annika lay unconscious in a bed... There were no straps on hers, simply a plain white room with white walls, a white bedside table, and a white trunk. A vase of tulips stood beside her, proudly eliciting the colour of the flowers. The young woman smiled and ran a hand over her neck, sighing. She blinked once. Twice. Thrice. The room was still the same. Lady Borealis weakly fought the upturned curve of her lips as she sat up in the infirmary bed.

Another hand went to her head, easing the pain she felt from the bolt and flame that had struck her ealier. The pain was dull, but only because she could heal with her powers of the auroras. She slipped out of the bed, straightened the sheets, and slipped her flats onto her feet. Cautiously, the young woman exited the room, taking care in turning off the lights and shutting the door. The place was so hugely massive that Annika found herself turning round and round simply marveling in the vastness of the building.

Next to the room she was placed in followed numerous others, but much more plain than her own... The attendants were barred to their beds. Her eyes glowed a myriad of pinks, revealing her despair and fret. Padding into Angel's chamber, she placed a gentle hand at her forehead, attempting to calm the seemingly troubled girl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back