• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exiled: An X-men RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    OOC: Yes, calmer is a word.
    IC: Kain was getting frustrated and he was not sure what to do." You are at the headquarters of a Mutant Revolution base. Please remain calm, everything will be okay."

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Lightning trick!? I thought. I'll show him lightning!!!
    MY entire body started glowing a pale blue again and a giant surge of lightning hit the size person! Since they were so close though, I saw it was about to hit the girl as well. Just before it hit her, it stopped.
    "Now, now, let's not get violent!" said Kain Angrily.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    My eyes nearly bugged out of my head. I was, like, SO glad that thing hadn't hit me. But it sure scared the poop outta me. Okay, like, not LITERALLY, 'cuz that's just, like, gross. But, you know what I mean.

"I'm hungry," I said loudly, for, like, no reason at all, but, like, whatever.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    OOC: its a figure of speech so I'm not going to change it, but the first line: "Oh, no...be a man" is directed toward your character, the other: "my, my... tisk, tisk tisk" is directed toward Flygon_Zero's character. (sorry if I sound rude, I'm not trying to be)

IC: Well, have cats gotten your tongues? If not, please, speak up. I'm 'dying' to hear your come-backs...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back