• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exiled: An X-men RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    *watched the "people" go into the building and he suddenly changes in midflight into a winged black stallion and lands close to the entrance then changes into a tiny microscopic(((spelling?))) dragon*
    thinks: Hmm... these people don't look like normal people, that one has dragonic wings... They kinda look like me... I think, but I don't remember what I looked like when I was born. I've always been different... trying to blend in...

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Annika blinked with naiivety. Her aurora coloured eyes reflected her innocent confusion.

"Forgive me, dears, for I do not speak much. Please, Annika is fine. No, I fret that I do not know any person by such a name. But tell me, who might you lot be?"

Her hands wrung against her uniform as she sighed heavily, her chest rising an falling, revealing she was just as human as the others.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
    " Well," i said," my name is Raven. And the girl by the fire is Yi-ling. We are both mutants so if you are anti-mutant we'll be leaving. However, a man named Kain sent me here to get you to come with me. He said he'd teleport us back if you agreed." I smiled, my aura finally becoming normal again....

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Lady Borealis pondered her options silently.

What would this young man want with me?

She sighed gently, draping a greying shawl across the smooth expanse of her creamy shoulders.

"Let us go then."

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
    Kain stepped out of the shadows, finally exposing his form. He was a mixture of a man and an angel He had angelic wings and everything. He had long blonde hair, and deep blue eyes. He stared at the group I had brought along and said," I command you to show yourself!"
    "What do you mean? We're all here," I said.
    " No, someone is hiding out here! Show Yourself!" he screamed once more.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    I wasn't paying much attention to what was going on around me, but when that dude yelled it kinda hurt...
    I finally decided to risk a peek around. I felt a little dizzy, and really lost. This place was creepy. Something was moving in the corner. It was either getting bigger or smaller, I wish it would make up its mind.
    Suddenly I stamped my foot on the ground, setting a small fire. "That's it! I demand an explanation! Where are we? Why are we here? And what the HELL is that?" I pointed at the thing that would either get bigger or smaller.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I was just calmly there, watching things play out, but then I got annoyed.
    A small bolt of lightning came between these two people, cooling them off and kinda startling them....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back