• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] Expand Tilesets and ZodiacDaGreat´s Tileset Manager

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2023
    Hey^^
    Can someone help me with expanding the avaible 67 tilesets? I saw that there are 67 tilesets in pokemon firered. I used nearly all of the space i have on these and now i wanna know if it is possible to add tilesets above 67?
    Also is there a Tool to make this easier? i saw "ZodiacDaGreat´s Tileset Manager" but i cant find it anywhere. is it worth it? has anyone still a copy of it?

manta

★★★★★
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    You can add a new tileset simply by going from Tools->New Tileset in porymap.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Thanks for the fast reply but porymap is only for RSE and not for FR. Im using advancemap.
    1) Porymap works with all the 3 mainline Pokémon games' decompilation projects of Pret (Pokeruby, Pokefirered and Pokeemerald) which encompass the 5 mainline Pokémon games for the GBA (Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen and Emerald).

2) If you're using Advance Map, then you're doing binary hacking and thus you have posted this thread in the wrong section of the forum.
    This section which is called "Decomp & Disassembly Help" is for users who want to ask for help about Pret's disassemblies and/or decompilation projects.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2023
    This section which is called "Decomp & Disassembly Help" is for users who want to ask for help about Pret's disassemblies and/or decompilation projects.

Oh ok im sry didnt know that there are 2 ways. Can you then help me with this thread that i did a few hours ago? And also tell me how i move this thread to the normal hack help?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Oh ok im sry didnt know that there are 2 ways. Can you then help me with this thread that i did a few hours ago? And also tell me how i move this thread to the normal hack help?
    You can't move the thread by yourself. You'll have to send a Visitor Message or a Private Message to one of the 5 moderators that the ROM Hacking area of this community has.
    They're Avara, Pia Carrot, Bloodless, Dr. Seuss (who already posted in that thread you just linked) and Upsurge.

Last edited:
    Back