• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Aura took in a deep breath. Her invisibility had worn off. At least she knew she could use it. Sure, she was tired, but she'd live. Her heart may be beating a million times too fast, but she was okay. She wasn't exactly sure she could say the same for her companion.

"You okay Luphen?" she asked, unsure of how well he was fairing after the battle.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura huffed her hair out of her face. People really shouldn't lie to her. She sighed, and pulled her cap down over her eyes.

"Don't lie to me. You aren't fine. I'm not fine, and I haven't done anything." she said lowly.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
    "You're probably right. As much as I hate to admit it, because you really should rest, we should get looking for them. But if you get tired, we rest, understood." it was more of an order, not a question.

Years
    "Well i guess theres nothing better to do" Jack walked back into the forest up to the same tree as before. Jack went to sleep again this time with the experiments on the run making it even more fun for Jack.

Years
    He said,"I'm sorry for lying, but honestly my well-being doesn't matter. What matters is us finding somewhere safe to stay tonight."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Caresse nodded having managed to stand up. "Yes sir" she said having the idea to just not show if she got tired but a part of her knew that if she did Jeremy would find out.

Fearless Love

Years
    She knew he was right. She hated to admit it, but he was right. They needed some place to stay, a place they wouldn't easily be killed. She closed her eyes and decided to try to listen for anything, anything that could help them. She needed to do something, anything to help.

Instead of hearing useful things, she just heard echoes. They were things people had said, things people had said to her. They continued, echoing in and out. They'd called her a lot of things, they'd said a lot about her, the most prominent being that she was heartless, that she cared about nothing, and about no one. It was screaming in her head.

She stopped in her tracks, closing her eyes tight, pushing the voices away. She couldn't let that get to her now, it didn't matter. They needed to find some place to stay. She squeezed her eyes tighter, she would make it go away.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
    "Good. And don't forget, I can tell if you lie to me. One of my powers, remember." he smiled brightly, he might as well make the most of what he had. "I guess it'll come in handy after all."

Years
    something stopped Jack from sleeping again he knew in the back of his mind that he did the wrong thing leaving the two other Materials by themselves. Jack got up and decided to look for the knowing that they all have the same job and they might actually be useful to him. Jack started walking through the forest searching for the two.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura opened her eyes. The voices stopped. She looked at Luphen and nodded, and for the first time that day, she actually smiled.

"Yeah. I'm good. I just have a little inner demon that needs some taking care of, but that can wait. Let's just find somewhere to stop. Before we both die of exhaustion." she said, laughing at her last statement.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
    Jeremy smiled. "I say we head. . . I say we just stick going straight. That's probably the better option." he said, shrugging his shoulders.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Caresse nodded "okay, that's fine with me" she said smiling. But in her mind she was wondering how far she could make it. When her power backfired on her it had drained all of her energy and just standing up made her feel weaker she had no idea how far she could walk.

Years
    He chuckled and said,"Yeah." Then he saw a hives of caves and said,"There we go. Its so many caves it would take Drake half the morning searching all of them, so lets find one and sleep in there." Then he pointed towards the caves.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake waited, and thought. He needed to figure out how to pass this ice. He then tried something. He rubbed his hands together. The electricity burned on his hands and sparkled like before. He continued to rub them together. His hands were sparkling and shocking. Some of his hair was clinging. He applied the shocks to one spot on the ice, and the static cause the ice to begin to melt. He had found a weakness to the ice. He began to apply the same technique to surrounding locations to the ice until he made a small hole.

It's a start, he thought. It would take a while, but he'd be able to make a hole big enough to go through. He continued to apply the same technique. The sparks inside his body seemed to quicken his senses, an ability he seemed to discover when he was battling before. It would prove useful later. He continued to shoot jolts of electricity into the ice, making more and more small holes.

Fearless Love

Years
    "That works for me!" Aura piped in. For whatever reason, she was happy. She didn't dwell on it, when she did that, the feelings had a tendency to disappear. So she went with it, no big deal.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    "I will I promise" Caresse said squeezing his hand lightly. "I'm not tired now. Honest" she said forgetting he would be able to see through lies.

Back