• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exposing your body.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
God, this was half the reason I couldn't stand PE in high school. I can't stand getting changed in front of other people, it's terrible. I'd always run in and out of the changing rooms as fast as I could when I was in high school, on the rare occasions I actually did PE. I was in much worse shape then than I am now, but even now I think it'd make me uncomfortable. There is just no justifiable excuse why schools make kids do this... or even allow it.

Years
I never really had trouble with changing for high school PE. Maybe I was just oblivious to all the awkwardness, but probably it was also that I always seemed to be late for class and didn't want to get yelled at by the teacher so I just moved as fast as I could.

Don't have a problem with it now.

Years
If the opposite sex is involved...:)

But among other men I don't like showing my body, mainly because my curiosity will have me staring at their nether regions and whatnot.

Years
I hated changing. I always hid to change my clothes, hahahaha. If I went to a gym now, I probably still would. I'm uncomfortable changing around strangers. Kind of am around people I know, even...

Khawill

<3
Years
I used to hate showing my body because of my eczema (I don't ever wear shorts, it used to be for the same reason but now it is because it feels weird to have pants on half my legs) and then I stopped caring. I feel like I'm not obese or anything so nobody cares what I look like.

I also did wrestling during my freshman year, I hated changing at first (was my first sport) but you know what wrestlers wear... And I got used to it. I do have to say though
-I get super nervous if my legs are ashy, I will go crazy if my legs look white lol
-I hate the shape of my knees, if I look at them without full leg pants I begin to bum myself out about why they are shaped that way (they are not even oddly shaped either which is odd)
-I hate mirrors, seeing my own face is so odd and creeps me out.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I was generally fine with it in High School... unless it was for swimming class. I always felt awkward when changing into my swimming trunks.

Back