• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
Years
Your coming a lot closer to spamming by unneedingly telling me not to spam than I did by saying 3 words -_- just thought you should probably know.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Please, someone interact with Skar,I can't think of a story long enough or good enough to get him off the roof )=

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Sorry Zamorak, I would if I could. =\

Flames and Sephy, no fighting. Personal disputes may be settled via PM.

Strikit

Years
This raid has a lot centering around it. Apparently it's going to be a huge point in the RP. I'm pretty thrilled, I just intended it to be a minor detail. But hey, that's what RP is for. Minor details inflate to gargantuan proportions after all the contributions have been made.

Strikit

Years
She should.

As a side note, I <3 Mew glitches. Today I restart Yellow, killing my old Mew. Therefore I have to get a new Mew when I get that far. My old Yellow file wasn't played cleanly enough to ensure the best team dynamics, so it must go. =|

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Hmm... I wonder if the Synthetics really have found a way to change eye color without contacts...

Serin

Noob
Years
Well, seeing as they have the technology to clone humans and Pokemons, and add certain genes into the DNA to their liking, I'm sure adding the gene for a different eye color shouldn't be as hard as cloning and all that other stuff.

Hmm...Maybe it can be an experiment that have already been testing, and once they perfect it and release the new Synthetics, they give them a marking on their wrist or on the back of their neck or something to make them recognizable.

Strikit

Years
It could be detrimental to the True Borns. Poor bastards. If all goes as expected everyone will be a smoking crater by the end of this RP.

Er.. I mean... Move along, nothing to see here. =D

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Maybe someone could invite Skar to the raid, or maybe they have and I shoulda read the new posts first. Nope, no one came to the roof and Offered Skar a postion on the raid.

Last edited:

Strikit

Years
Chase would probably have to be forced to take Skar due to low numbers, because he wouldn't approve of him being so openly out in the open, so close to the Chateau. Is Skar familiar in the Chateau? Because if he is that makes things different. But if he's new Chase won't take him.

But the raid isn't the only important part of the RP. The raid is just one thing that's going to happen. Those who can't go, there's all sorts of stuff for you to be able to do. All you have to do is think of it. As long as it's within your boundaries as Synthetic or True Born I condone everything.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Skar just arrived in Old Chateau two days ago, all he did yesterday(in the story) was play hide & seek with Odessa(Skar's Umbreon)

Strikit

Years
Dunno then. Perhaps you and Sephy can do stuff. Relate about being new kids and not all that trusted yet, find your niche in the Chateau.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Possibly, I wonder how I can get Skar to "bump" into Seph...Finally I have an Idea to get him off the roof!!!
Thank you...
Thank you so much :cer_love:

Edit:Alright Seph, Skar has now introduced himself and Odessa, time for you to return the favor!!! (;
Woot:15 post, now I can post pictures!!!

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
I want to join into the raid.... Can somone come get me??? I will add lots of fun, and plot twists, and pokemon, my army of pokemon.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Hmm... We could try and think of some way your character and mine are connected... Because Audra definitely wouldn't want to miss out on something like this >:3

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Hmm... We could try and think of some way your character and mine are connected... Because Audra definitely wouldn't want to miss out on something like this >:3
Well, I got to plans.... We meet druing my lunch brake, or at night when we get home.... When's the raid going to start?

Back