• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

extraordinary things you have seen

Years
    aliens?magic?things that one sees but others don't? extreme danger experiences?great thingies in yar life that ya want to tell? post here!

only a few rules....
    1-don't waste yar time saying-"i have seen a hippo! gu gu da da!"-

2-REAL THINGS.i don't think that someone will believe that an alien killed yar dog.

3-.............

4-umm....ah......thats it! have fun!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Umm... Well, I've seen a comet before. It was really neat! I just happened to look up into the sky at the right time to see it. It went by so fast.

And I also saw a whale jump up one time, when my family and I were on a cruise! It was so neat! I don't know what kind it was; I think that it was either a humpback or gray whale.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    I will always remmber this although it will be hard to explain.......
    it was at night and a huge thunderstorm was occuring. the power went out. hail was falling and it was almost an inch. then i saw it. i saw very far away (we lived on a hill so i had a good view) a house suddenly get engulfed in a ball thing.....then thunder.... i saw one circle shaped again on top of my house....il never forget that day.... ball lightning.....

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
    Years
    The greatest,greatest thing i have ever seen...was the most EXTRAORDINARY!! thing that has ever been seen,felt, and even heard!! It makes me feel so grateful yet exited!! It was a...*Drum Rolls*......Pug!! No but actually the greatest thing The Glory of God!! I nearly tremble when i think about it

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I've seen a thunder ball! It was really shocking! *Bad pun.* :P I've also seen a kid's knee get dis-located! It moved over tothe left, and he couldn't bend it. He was send to the hospital, and they popped it back in place. That kid was... *Drum roll.* Me. I swear, I dislocated my knee! It was painful.

psilocybin

Yahoo!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 10, 2005
    Man... *thinks* The most extraordinary thing I ever saw was this beautiful double rainbow after a horrible storm. Prolly the most gorgeous thing I ever saw. Heh, we tried to take a picture of it.... Didn't work out... It was sad, in a humorous way. :P

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Nah, now Im serious! I've seen a... Chicken! I cant believe! XD
    Nah, really, I've seen a Lizard Born, and it was really cool ^____^

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Cool! then....when the white storks migrate....every year in israel around september....wewould see the sky filled with storks flying to africa.....i think rthats where they go o_0

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
    Um um..I uh, I saw a thing on the side of the road before, I think it was tar....
    I'm ordinary. I wanna see ball lightning!!
    OMG...I just remembered! I'm looking at a full moon RIGHT NOW! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
    GRAPE SALT?? Did your cat really blow up? What did it look like afterwards?

puni puni~

Back