• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreme Speed Open Battle Topic

Rachei

Undisputed Doubles Champion
    Years
    How's this tournament coming along?

I'd like to throw in a prize. Jolly wevile level 100 with ev trained in speed and attack, 31 IV in speed 30 in attack, focus sash, ice shard/ice punch/night slash/counter.

Point leader on Friday gets the prize (unless this conflicts with organizer's rules, let me know if this is the case.)

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    Hey i guess when im given the slot as an alternate i'll battle for a scroll

umm for now i guess i'll battle anybody for 2 BP's...anyone up for a battle?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hey i guess when im given the slot as an alternate i'll battle for a scroll

umm for now i guess i'll battle anybody for 2 BP's...anyone up for a battle?

Sorry Zach, round 1 matches are over, just keep checking in to see if an alternate spot opens up for you =P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    *Bumps*

Reminder: Challenges go on the BATTLE TOPIC (here) NOT the Rules/Results thread.

kthanx....see everyone tonight!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Aurasphere and mystery2009 challenge The Graceful Assassin and Smarties Chan!
    You guys pick the match-ups =P

Last edited:

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    I like how people waited till like the first 10 minutes of today to challenge people lol. I wanna battle sims to see what he's got...

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Ha, well we're the coordinators, we had to.

(T) Bendak/sims796 vs. (S) Matt-O/POKEMASTERALEX

(S) The Graceful Assassin/Smarties-chan vs. (T) Aurasphere/mystery2009

(T) Ryan24/Znale vs. (S) _Prince_/World King's Lugia

Coin flip for the last two teams remaining goes to Bendak/sims to decide who wants to fight Alex and who wants to fight Matt. For the other matches, the space teams can decide who wants who.

Back