• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eye Color Thread

What is your Eye Color?

• Blue

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Green

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Hazel

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Brown

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Gray

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Black

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Contacts - Freaky Coloring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Contacts - Normal Colorings

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    What Colors are your eyes? Do you wear contacts to alter your eye color?

[ Blue ]

[ Green ]

[ Brown ]

[ Hazel ]

[ Gray ]

[ Black ]

[ Contacts - Really Freaky colors that appear very cool ]

[ Contacts - Contemporary colorings, Green and Blue ETC. ]

Please no Flaming and Critizing anybody's eye color and style. Its just not right.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Mine are green, with a bit of brown mixed in.. eh, is that hazel? o.o;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    mine are brown...

I like to think of my eye color as the most unique thing about me though...I've been told I look just like my father, the only difference being in our eye color. I have brown eyes whereas he has hazel eyes...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    My eyes are a hybrid of blue, grey, and hazel, but look the most blue. And they're dark. And I'm nearsighted. And I wear glasses.

OMG, brown eyes is SO ugly!!! j/k

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    My eyes are a hybrid of blue, grey, and hazel, but look the most blue. And they're dark. And I'm nearsighted. And I wear glasses.

OMG, brown eyes is SO ugly!!! j/k
    I have brown eyes -___-|||

I wish I had violet eyes, but they'll look really strange on me :p

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Well i use to have blue but now there like a blue/green color eyes can change when ya get older crazy eh

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    Did you see the j/k? I was being sarcastic because Dizzy said not to criticize people's eye colors and stuff.
    Huh?
    Are you telling me off?
    I don't know, I don't understand.
    Nevermind...
    I have brown eyes, thats it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Jynx, Your posts are set up weird, you should let the computer make a return for you. She wasnt telling you off. If you payed any mind to the just kidding which was a a couple of characters away, this would have never happened. Please now, no more fighting.

Mother your eyes are blue-green? WOAH mines are brown... getting Hazel contacts hehe.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Brown, brown, brown as brownies ^_^

I am happy with my eyes, and nearsighted *althought I rarely wear glasses 8D*

I don't want contacts, tho. That'll be like saying I don't like my eyes, actually, the ONLY cool thing about me is my eyes O_O;

*gets stabbed by glasses*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    I have brown eyes...but from like 5 feet or more away my eyes look black...it makes me look evil!!! >_<; well i wish my eyes were bwue! i like bwue! its like my fav color!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    mine are blue...very light blue....but i do where contacts, but they are totally see through and have no tint to them. I wouldn't like that, i wanna keep my eyes how they are each day. lol also i wanna see, as i can't without them

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
    My eyes are brown. I use to have one of this freaky colored contacts, but finally they're off about a month ago was it. Not very long, but i'm glad I have brown eyes again. ^_^

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Mine's brown, normal for an asian.
    Anyway I just learned in Biology class that the brown eye colour characteristic is a dominant alleles. Blues are recessive, so to get a recessive you've got to have two of those alleles(from your parents) to have blue eyes.
    I love Biology classes ^_^

Back