• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eye Color Thread

What is your Eye Color?

• Blue

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Green

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Hazel

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Brown

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Gray

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Black

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Contacts - Freaky Coloring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Contacts - Normal Colorings

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    hmm...*looks in mirror* hmm..... *looks at frist post here* hmmm.... yup... seems like my green outline in getting thicker and greener. :laugh: *starts moaning* i really want violet eyes....or even red eyes! *puts face on TV screen and watches it* :laugh: *comes back with red eyes* it's a dream come true.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    BRRRowwwnnnn...yes I do! It matches my hair but most people think my hair is black... :knockedou

Tempest

My eyes used to be very very blue when I was younger but they're gray now, lol. I wear glasses too.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    My Mother said that When I was a baby I really light eyes, they were like green but now that I have Brown Eyes.. I want green lol......

Back