• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eye color

Rokusho

sci fi nut
    Years
    ok stupid question but whats your eye color
    mines blue with a green tinge

(also have you heard of people whos eye color change with thier emotions?)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Mine are blue-ish/green-ish/grey-ish. They can change or look different depending on the lighting. o.O

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    brown...just plain and simple....:(.....NOT!!!! heh,early in the mornings,when the morning sun hits my eyes,it makes a beutiful hazel brown!!!!!!:rambo:

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    A deep brown...but they turn yellowish sometimes and my eyes change colors dependant on my mood.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I guess you could say I'm a typical girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Only my eyes have more of a green tinge to them. XD

~Kelsey

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I guess mine are considered hazel. They go from brown in the middle, to greenish-yellowish-brown, to a grayish-green circle around the iris. Yeah.

Back