• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eye color

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    hey people,have you ever heard of a singer (my parent's time) that as the only one in the world to have real,natural Violet eyes?....(either Violet,or lavender...I forget...>_<.....she's really rich,just because of here eyes...)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Mine is dark brown, and it doesn't change color at ALL. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww... Eve-chan, your Aerith banner is so pretty! *_* I'm jealous.

Anyway, my eyes are basically green, with just a little bit of light brown in them that's only noticeable when you look at them in the light. I guess that technically they're hazel, but they really look more green-ish, so that's what I go with.

Years
    Mine are hazel... I think. XD They're mainly brown with a bit of green in it.

I wish they were pure green though, green eyes are pretty~

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Mine are a grayish-blue. No matter what light they're in, or what I'm feeling.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    My eyes are really strange x) My friend said yesterday that when I stand further away from her my eyes are really bright blue, but when I come up next to her they look greenish O.O

On webcam my eyes show up really bluey XDD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My eyes are a very prety shade of brown. people tend to notice them right off the bat, like i recently died my hair and my friend said 'oh my gosh your eyes are so pretty, i never noticed the color beofre" and some dude who was drawing me said I had beautiful eyes, can't say it didn't make me feel good :D I have blue contacts though

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Normal light it's Dark Brown.
    In the sunlight (or in the light) it's hazel.
    So me thinks my eye color is hazel...... I think. XD
    *Still doesn't get how mood changes eye colors*

I wish I had dark blue or dark green eyes.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Mine eyes are just plain Brown.
    What else to say about you'r eyecolor? >.<

Back