• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eye color

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Very "bright" brown eyes. They are very brown and kinda are bright, which annoys me I guess (especially if I wear a white shirt or something light colored)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    hey people,have you ever heard of a singer (my parent's time) that as the only one in the world to have real,natural Violet eyes?....(either Violet,or lavender...I forget...>_<.....she's really rich,just because of here eyes...)

Hahaha, Elizabeth Taylor? Yeah, they look green to me, though.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I have really light brown eyes, my mom says they're like a honey color(real honey) and honey looks really light brown to me.

Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    People say my eye color changes alot. Sometimes they'll say it's grey,sometimes they'll say it's green,sometimes they'll be like a crystal blue,and sometimes regular blue! So I don't think I have 1 specific eye color. My mom's is hazel, and so is my sister's, and my dad's is brown.

Eevee_Espeon

Espeon Trainer
    Years
    Speed Racer said:
    People say my eye color changes alot. Sometimes they'll say it's grey,sometimes they'll say it's green,sometimes they'll be like a crystal blue,and sometimes regular blue! So I don't think I have 1 specific eye color. My mom's is hazel, and so is my sister's, and my dad's is brown.
    woah! thats a lot of eye colors! mine change from green to light blue.i actually see it.....im blue right now....

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    My eyes are brownish, blackish and I absolutely love them that way. <3

Back