• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fable III thoughts?

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    I didn't have Xbox Live for a while and got it back today. So I went on and seen that Fable 3 was announced and downloaded the video for it. It looks promising and I can honestly say I'm excited about it. I like the fact that certain expressions make wings burst out of your back lol sounds sweet. Although I dunno if it's just me but the graphics don't look THAT much better, meh maybe it's just me though.

What things that have been announced are you excited about?

What things are you not excited about?

Any other thoughts about it?

Sorry if this threads in the wrong place btw.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    This is the exactly the right place for this <.<

and no i'm not excited for Fable 3...its gonna disappoint me like Fable 2 did. Fable 2 was Fable 1's DLC (Lost Chapters) with extra bits glued on...horrible...and you don't even get to play through the game with an old man yelling at you to use potions and then kill them later on like in the first game which was awesome. It only gets worse in Fable.

Left4Dead

Years
    I think the reason I'm excited about it is because I never got to play the first one. Fable 2 was the first one I played so I've got no comparison lol
    Even though it was out so long ago do you think it'd be worth me downloading Fable 1 now from XBL to see what it's like? Or would it just be a waste of time?

Also @calder I just wasn't sure if I could make a thread here or if I had to put it in the Xbox360 discussions thread lol

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    AWW yes! I loved the first Fable and the Second one but I think it's alittle too early for them to be releasing the third one some how O_O also my little brother showed me a trailer of the people talkin' about Fable 3 is there any where I can get some more info about this game?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I think the reason I'm excited about it is because I never got to play the first one. Fable 2 was the first one I played so I've got no comparison lol
    Even though it was out so long ago do you think it'd be worth me downloading Fable 1 now from XBL to see what it's like? Or would it just be a waste of time?

Also @calder I just wasn't sure if I could make a thread here or if I had to put it in the Xbox360 discussions thread lol

Fable 1 is a better version of Fable 2 so yes...if you liked Fable 2 you'll love Fable 1 make sure you get Lost Chapters version because you will love the ending after a certain master annoys you...if I had potions or food id use them damnit

and there isn't an Xbox 360 discussion thread here...just Other Games...games that aren't Pokemon games...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Fable 1 is a better version of Fable 2 so yes...if you liked Fable 2 you'll love Fable 1 make sure you get Lost Chapters version because you will love the ending after a certain master annoys you...if I had potions or food id use them damnit

and there isn't an Xbox 360 discussion thread here...just Other Games...games that aren't Pokemon games...

ahh, yeah i agree with that lost chapters is a great copy to get it's like an extended version of fable 1 =P the ending was pretty good too

Left4Dead

Years

Thanks, I'll go download it now, dunno why I haven't done it sooner :O

An if there's no Xbox 360 disscusion thread here then what's this? lol
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196053

Years
    All I will say for now is that I will be getting Fable III. What I have seen in terms of video to this point has been impressive thus far.

Just hope I will not require Fable II game save data.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I am looking forward to this game a lot, but the main reason is the voice talent.
    Jonathan Ross (UK Chat show host, Comedian)
    John Cleese (Monty Python, Nearly Headless Nick in Harry Potter (for the kids who don't know Monty Python))
    Steven Fry (Actor, Pannel Show Host, Comedian, voiced Reaver in Fable 2)

Plus there is suppost to be quite a few more but Lionhead are unwilling to share but I would like to see Zoe Wanamaker back as Theresa again.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Yeah, Fable TLC was SO GOOD but then Fable 2 sucked majorly. They took out armor and a lot of other features and just made it worse altogether imo.

It was announced that Fable 3 will be an action adventure as opposed to an RPG.
    ^Whole reason i'm not looking forward to it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It looks uninteresting, but I'll still probably get it. I do hope they will fix the entertainment factor in Fable 3, cause Fable 2 just felt empty.

Zet

Years
    I'm still hoping for a PC release of Fable II >.> though I have heard bad things about Fable II so I hope Fable III will get people saying good things about it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    I'm excited for fable 3. Fable 1 was really good but Fable 2 was nowhere near as good as the first. Hope in this Fable they implement armor, I really miss them. I think Fable 3 will be a great game I am very happy with what I have seen so far.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I've only played Fable II, and I love it. I see all the flaws in it though, too. I'm excited about Fable III. I hope they let your kid grow up, don't force you to be so muscular, and lay off the carbs in it. Seriously!! People don't grow guts like that over night!!!

Back