• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Facebook Issues

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    Is anybody else incurring Facebook issues at the moment?
    Apparently it's happening across the world but I'm not sure.

I'm experiencing such things as:

-not having "permission" to chat to people
    -i'm not appearing as a friend to my friends list
    -the site is running slow
    -chat not loading at all (saying I have 0 friends appearing online)

plus a whole heap of other things that pop up here and there that become really annoying!

I tried deleting all the applications that I had listed on my profile in case there were viruses on them but that didn't help.

I use Facebook a lot for my job so any help would be good.

THANKS!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I swear to the almighty God in heaven that if I get your f#$%ing "transfer error" one more time, Facebook...

Facebook has always had a boatload of problems; it's how it is, since it's the biggest social networking site on the web, currently. You just have to deal with it, I guess...

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    Hopefully they are on the case because this is ridiculous.
    Apparently it's to do with a virus or some kind of hacking occurring. I just created a new account to see if it could be some sort of problem with my account and the new account works fine.

Must of been hacked or something.

HOPE NOT! I have so much information and so many contacts on there that CANNOT BE LOST!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i think youve set your facebook to "facebook lite"
    my friend once complained of a similar problem.

Years
    I would appreciate a private message sent to me "explaining" how to set my "fb" profile to look similar to:

w's.facebook.calm/<myfacebook>

I'm too lazy to look considering all the wtf links available from fb.

Thanks. In Gameboy Advance.

Back