• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Facing the Dark- A Teen Titans RP

Years
    OOC: *dies* Than who were you talking to?

IC: I woke up when i had charged fully. It was daylight, so I pretty much decided to spend the day swimming. I left my base, focused my mind, and morphed into Liopleurodon, a giant marine preditor that would dwarf a living sperm whale ((They say a picture speaks a thousand words, so I'll try and attatch a pic)) when my morph was completed, I dove, crusing the depths, waiting until night again...

Years
    OOC: hey, I have a question about lycanthropy: does it affect blood, or otherwise? the answer changes what my reaction will be if/when I get hit.. I don't really research mythology..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    OOC: hey, I have a question about lycanthropy: does it affect blood, or otherwise? the answer changes what my reaction will be if/when I get hit.. I don't really research mythology..

OOC: with mythology, there are so many different versions of every little thing that it's impossible to really go with one for research. So I'll tell you how it is with my character. The "divine disease" is a virus, transmitted like a venom, which means you need to puncture/slash someone with it to get it to take affect.
    Only to keep this roleplay from becoming a kennel, I can choose whether or not my attacks will inflict it, (similar to some poisonous creatures with fangs/stings) but if I do want to inflict it, my attack has to draw blood.

Years
    OOC: thanks.. now, comparing that to the specifics of my morphing, and the reason I can only morph so many times, I can go right around your method by morphing, because I not only recover from any injury, I recover form desiese... so I can be dying, and if I morph, I'm fully healed.. so I don't really have to worry... much...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    OOC: thanks.. now, comparing that to the specifics of my morphing, and the reason I can only morph so many times, I can go right around your method by morphing, because I not only recover from any injury, I recover form desiese... so I can be dying, and if I morph, I'm fully healed.. so I don't really have to worry... much...
    OOC: Yes, my character does have a sense of honor, but if he didn't he'd have to try to find some way to get you infected while unconscious. But don't worry, my character has no intention to infect you with it, unless it is with your consent. After all, to some it's a curse, but to most who've experienced it, it's a blessing.

Years
    OOC: not like making me go unconcous is very difficult.. make me morph 5 times and I'm down.... casue I figured it wouldn't be fair if I could just morph and heal whenever I get close to defeat.. and who knows how lycanthropy would affect morphing, but with me you can bet it's painful and bloody..

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Elie was awoken by her sister's loud yell. Today, her sister would leave for college. She jumped out of her bed and quickly showered and dressed-up. She walked down the stairs and greeted her sister.

"Be good while I'm gone, okay?" Her sister, Cattleya, said, while preparing to leave.

"I'll be good! While you're gone, I might accept your decision of being a Titan." Elie said cheerfully.

"That's nice!! I'll visit you in four months." Cattleya said as she walked out the door. "Bye."

Elie waved back and sat down on her chair. She already missed her.
    -------
    A few days later, Elie had been watching what the Titans do, hoping that if she does pick to join them, she would be accepted. She was now walking in the street, seeing the memory of a person she had accidentally touched. She kept on seeing images of a man with a mask.

SparkyThePikachu

The master Spriter!!
    Years
    i jumped from the teen titans tower and starterd spining.Right before I hit the ground i shot a beam of energy from my hands and fflew over the tower and landed in my window."Hey is there any bad guys out ther yet?Im bored!" i asked some one.

Years
    I was stil crusing the depths, when a whales call spread through the water, lower than any human could hear, but at the moment, I wasn't human... Whalers! I thought, changing course.. I quickly found the boat, and found that they were tryign to kil a humpback whale! While I lacked compassion for humans, such an innocent mammel being attacked would not be tolorated. in a matter of moments, the crewmen felt a huge jolt, and then found outr they had a giant hole in the bottom of the ship. I repetivly attacked, shredding the ship and eating the humans...

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
    Years
    there is nothing good to do here.....*rocking on a chair in his home(or a sower pipe)*this town is boring.shard said havly and said,why cant there be any real fights. all there is is wimpey battles,small robberings, and night mares in the t tower.*cuckles* that was fun to watch.

Years
    After I destroyed the ship, I returned to patroling, looking for a fight worth my time.. I had re-charged since morphing into this monster and I was raring for a fight with the heroes...

Haruno Sakura

A Wanderer...
    Years
    "!!!" Illusion cried as a hand went across her mouth.
    She ripped it off her mouth, then spun around.
    A man with a mask.
    "Hello, Miss...?"
    "Illusion." The criminal spat out at him, surveying him with dislike.
    He smirked.
    "Slade. Come with me."
    Illusion crossed her arms, and put the jewl she had stolen away in her pocket.
    "What's in it for me?"
    Slade smirked again.
    "A lot more than you think, my dear. Wealth, for example..."
    She closed her eyes, then opened them.
    "If you work for me, I can help you, I can help you master.... Your... Powers to their fullest."
    Illusion hesitated as the masked man, Slade, held out a hand.
    She took it, and shook it.
    "Deal."

Years
    OOC: excuse me, shiney asked a question, and I beleive it would really be polite if you'd answer him.

IC: Okay, I was bored to the fullest. I was pretty much destroying boats and docks just becasue they were there.. and there were news reports going around about a giant monster destroying everyting, but I didn't care...

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
    I let time slip under me so that i would fall to the water. I stopped time just a I was a foot above the water. I saw boats being destroyed everywhere. Then I ran over to where the destruction was. I saw a beast destroying everything in the bay. " theres No way you are doing this while I'm around" I said angrily. Then I froze everything in time. then I got a good look at was destroying everything. I got up close to the beast and gave it a good kick as I unfroze time besides what was keeping me afloat.

Years
    I didn't even feel him, considering I was bigger than a sperm whale. I dove underwater, positioned myself under a boat, and with a quick rush of my flippers, clamped my jaws on it, ripping it in two.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    I headed for my base underground and turned on the tv. Its says that a series of boats have been disappearing by a pair of tremendous jaws. I started thinking nothing that big could live here but it could be that girl eclipse. Now I thought if I should confront her or tell the titans first.

Years
    I had sucsessfullly destroyed all the boats in the harbor. after a few moments of resting, I attacked the docks, destroying them just by nudging them, considering I weighed about 150 tones. My activity had put oil and gasolinge all over the harbor. I looked up, and noticing an electric wire above, used my flippers to leap above the water, snapping the wire with my jaws. the wire fell to safe ground, but a couple sparks hit the gas, sending the harbor on fire. I dove beneath the waves, and swam out of the area, watching from a safe distance as the place burned....

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
    Years
    uuummm a monster distroing the harber, this shoud be intristing.jumming out of his chair and tring off the t.v. shard climmed out of the swier and in to the shreets tord the harber.

Years
    So. the heroes were finaly arriving. took them long enough, but they were way too late. With a quick movement of my flippers, i dove, where I could stay under for over an hour.

Back