• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fading Tree Sprites [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Fading Tree Sprites [CLOSED]

Your Sprite Shop

Hello, and welcome to the grand opening. Ask, and it will be given to you. This is a place to get your sprites made. I ask that you be patient with your sprites. I will make them as soon as I can, and give them back to you.
    Below there are a few examples of my work.

Sadly I no longer have all the customs, and edits I have made, so these are the crumbs of what are left.
    Fusions
    oTSfaa9.png
    IQsWbXG.png

Recolors
    iH2oLYG.png
    dIXzHq9.png
    TKu4dIU.png
    l1qxuR0.png
    rUNQBjH.png
    5uQ3V92.png

xsBdhxG.png

Ghost Recolors
    7iaGAQ4.png

Mini Sprites
    p9mzbUZ.png
    W9Sk569.png

Pokeball Edits
    erpipJJ.png
    wUJKpzv.png
    pH0GDdw.png
    lXCOv6B.png
    kR63Nkz.png
    eCIdgja.png

OW Sprites
    PTXdI5F.png

Scratch (All WIPS)
    VGsrVLL.png
    FYCwxCe.png
    Y4Vtwcn.png
    o4VjtMY.png
    9QPsWF2.png

Pixel Art
    6TMUUdd.png

I can do sprites other than pokemon as well.
    Request Form
    To make a request, simply fill out the form below and post it in this thread. Please be as detailed as possible! If you don't know what you want or don't mind about some of the fields, feel free to leave them blank and I'll make it however I think looks most appealing.
    Type: (Pokéball, egg, recolour, fusion, etc.)
    Pokémon: (One for normal requests, two for fusions; all will use Gen V sprites unless specified otherwise.)
    Details: (How do you want it to look? List colours for recolours (or another Pokémon's colours to use) and name the base Pokémon for fusions.)
    Other: (Anything else I should know?)
    Once your sprite(s) is finished I'll post it here in the thread and I'll VM you (unless specified otherwise) to pick it up upon posting, so don't worry if you forget.

Conditions
    ● Requests will most likely be done within the day they're posted, usually within an hour or two of being seen (based on demand).
    ● Feel free to submit more than one request at once but please be realistic.
    ● I may choose to deny any request based on a number of factors - if this happens then I'll most likely inform you as to why and then hopefully we'll work out different conditions for the sprite which I can fulfil instead.
    ● Please don't submit any vulgar/obscene images or unreasonable requests, this is a Pokémon forum!
    ● If you are unhappy with your sprites or want any changes made (no matter how small) then don't hesitate to contact me - I'll try and make them look as good as possible based on your new requests.​

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Request Form
    Type: Fusion
    Pokémon: Victini, Deoxy
    Details: Take your time
    Other: ~Nul~

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Type: Fusion
    Pokémon: Steelix and Politoed
    Details: The rocks of Steelix interval between the Gray Steelix and a Green Politoed colour

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • Type: Recolour
    Pokémon: Pidgey
    Details: Use Sandshrew's colours.
    Other: Take your time, Xanthos. ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    Just about to ask if you did overworlds. Of course, I would need trainer overworlds and not Pokemon overworlds.

Years
  • Joey hugg i'll be done mega charizard x in a few.
    PTXdI5F.png

Well that was my first OW I did.
    [didn't add shoulder horns, because it didn't look right]
    Joey make your request :]
    @Hyrule
    test it, and tell me if any errors come up.

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
    Years
  • Yes, I'm not familiar with what overworlds are, but if they are the same thing, I was wondering if you offer trainer sprites, animated if possible.

Years
  • Zylas
    Overworld Sprites are the things you see when people are walking around.
    Trainer Sprites are the ones you see when you are facing somebody.
    Do you need a front sprite or a back sprite?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    Type: Overworld (Gen 4 Style)
    Trainer:
    ProfessorCedar_zps1d917268.png
    and
    MiaRival_zps81526d49.png

Details: This will be used for my fan game which will be made in Essentials. If possible, can it be made to fit the Essentials Character Sheets?

Also, do you make Box Icons? I need some of those...
    EX:
    001MS.png

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
    Years
  • I'd like a front sprite, please.

Type: Trainer Sprite

Pokémon: Animated Bagon Sprite: http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/371.gif

Details: I'd like it basically to be a Bagon next to the trainer sprite, as though it were my partner Pokemon. Here's about what I'd like the Trainer to look like: http://s759.photobucket.com/user/clumzyninja728/media/Screenshotfrom2013-10-05162153_zpsa02b441c.png.html (I'm not exactly sure if that link will work >.>). Here's the base sprite for the Trainer, animated like the Bagon: http://sprites.pokecheck.org/t/087.gif .

Other: You don't need to include that Pokeball in the trainer's hand for the sprite. If you can't make it animated, just a non-animated version of what I need is fine.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Type:
    Pokémon: Arcanine
    Details: i like what you did with bulbasaur up there but like a icey feel to it
    Other:

Years
  • @Exeviant send me a PM.
    If it is for a game.
    What do you need
    Front Sprite
    Back Sprite (Throwing Pokeball.)

Is it being made in Pokemon Essentials or Rom Hack

@Soup I can do it later today :]

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • I wasn't sure if it's alright to request 6th gen sprites, but here's what I would like;

Type: Battle Sprite (Back Position)
    Pokemon: GoGoat/Dragalge/Tyrantrum/Aurorus/Hawlucha
    Details: A battle backsprite of them please. The front is not required at all (Already have'em)

Thank You ^.^

Years
  • @soup

Do you think there is a better way for me to do this? Let me know what you think.

@DRG
    That will take me a while. I'll pm you in a week with progress.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wowww, I adore your Black Rose Dragon sprite - it's beautiful ahah. I'd love a similar theme if that's okay!

Type: Scratch
    Pokémon: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Beelze_Frog (It's a Pokémon, trust me. ;D)
    Details: I'd like it to be similar in style to the Black Rose Dragon sprite if you're able to! Try to make the skin appear as shiny and preferably I'd like him to be pretty big, but be as creative as you like with it - I'm sure it'll look great regardless.
    Other: Definitely don't feel like you have to rush haha. I know from experience how hard scratch spriting can be for something like this so there's no time pressure, be it weeks or months.

Thanks if you're able to! ♥

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back