• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fading Tree Sprites [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Type: Overworld
    Pokémon: Mega Charizard Y
    Details: Same base as the Mega Charizard X one

Exeviant

"Call me Ex..."
    Years
  • @Exeviant send me a PM.
    If it is for a game.
    What do you need
    Front Sprite
    Back Sprite (Throwing Pokeball.)

Is it being made in Pokemon Essentials or Rom Hack

@Soup I can do it later today :]

Just for laughs and gags or show and tell lol i wanted to use it in a few of my signatures on down the line il get dressed up real good tmrw lol so i can send you a picture but i wanted a sprite and a trainer standing in a cool pose with his hands in his pants pockets

FairyFoxx

Poke' Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Type: Overworld
    Pokémon: Fennekin
    Details: Is it possible to have one in a blue scarf with white pokadots like the ones in mystery dungeon
    Other: Please and thank you

Years
  • The shop is still open. :)
    To those who made request. I'm sorry for running away. The last thing I remember working on was beezle frog ... and then I cracked under pressure .. perhaps upset that my art wasn't coming out how I wanted it to. I was only supposed to be gone until
    11/10/2013 .. Not 3/1/2014. I'll try and sprite the request made before Jan 1st 2014.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • Type: Scratch (+Overworld if you can)
    Pokémon: Dark Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Details: Gonna use them for my hack, so make it 64x64 for scratch and 16x32 for overworld, don't forget to make them 16-colored (I can index them myself if you don't feel like :))
    Other: Thank you ^^

Years
  • Type: Scratch (+Overworld if you can)
    Pokémon: Dark Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Details: Gonna use them for my hack, so make it 64x64 for scratch and 16x32 for overworld, don't forget to make them 16-colored (I can index them myself if you don't feel like :))
    Other: Thank you ^^
    Only going to say this once Gagaga Girl / Magi Magi Woman > Harpies (including Sky Scout lol) > Black Magician Girl. lol

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • Only going to say this once Gagaga Girl / Magi Magi Woman > Harpies (including Sky Scout lol) > Black Magician Girl. lol
    So are you doing it or not -_-, btw the first time I've seen such statement :o, knowing DMG is the only girl monster to make an appearance as a character in a video game, and that too in multiple games, she surely is the fan favorite, well people have their preference and for me DMG is the cutest ^^

Years
  • I need to close this shop for now. To those who have made request I'm sorry that I have not completed them.

Please forgive me. I would've loved it if I could have completed your request but current endeavors prevent me from spriting. When the time presents itself I will return to spriting but for now this shop is closed. I am solemnly sorry.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Closing this thread to prevent any bumping. Fading Tree, if you do return to spriting, please VM/PM me and I'll open this right up for you. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back