• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • Santa, Drunk, Framer, Arsonist, Fabricator, Hooker, Cultist, or some Amnesiac ability

So, he should probably claim then, odds are saying that he's bad from this and isn't really a devastating loss for his PR to be revealed considering how he couldn't be the doc and cop got claimed.

##Burn Hypermorian In case work causes me to not be able to come back after he claims.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • So, he should probably claim then, odds are saying that he's bad from this and isn't really a devastating loss for his PR to be revealed considering how he couldn't be the doc and cop got claimed.

##Burn Hypermorian In case work causes me to not be able to come back after he claims.

There's a 2/5 chance of him being mafia though...
    #Burn HyperMorian

Smfh

Okay.

Sparkin, do you still have that crystal ball?

Sparkin

EDIT: ##Unburn HyperMorian
    ##Burn No One

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well shit.
    That's not good. We are not in a good place now with these revelations.

@Morian: You don't get reports though right, just gifting?

Sparkin

Pretty sure that the OP says he can't know who's been a good kid or naughty one. He just gives gifts to random kids

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm a bit worried that Peci is being a bit pushy. I have no idea if he ever said what he was, but I'll do a temp vote on him, if he has I'll retract my vote as I'm really not sure.
    ##Unburn Whoever I voted for, if I did.
    ##Burn Pecilia.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Current records:
    Spoiler:

Out of 12 unclaimed, potentially 3 are mafia and 1-4 are cult with potential overlaps.

I think out of 16 players alive, I'm willing to townread the ff.:

- Kiyo, Hyper, and TUSF for claims though unproven but unCCd for now
    - Paranoia for getting slashed; unless if not slashed by Slasher, has little chance to be either mafia or cult though possibility exists
    - Sparkin for the cop claim as inno but could be godfather; willing to believe town though
    - Townreading GP, Fletch, and Syn
    - Desox for blocking Melody
    - Juno, if I recall, had good points last phase

That leaves us with:
    Kitty
    Purplecicada
    Pecilia
    L'Belle
    Melody
    Desinishon

I think we should all choose to burn someone today. Better now before it's too late.

Biggest scumread is Melody still. Reasons in previous page iirc with the vote.

Sparkin

I'm down for a Melody lynch, but I'd rather nl so we can keep Hyper alive

Years
  • I'm down for a Melody lynch, but I'd rather nl so we can keep Hyper alive

By jailing him? He might as well be dead then because he couldn't use his ability. I could support the lynches on either Melody or Peci given how little we've got to go on. Not sure which I want to vote for tbh. Going to start with Peci but am liable to switch.

##burn Pecilia

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Huh? Was the Jailer still there to begin with? I couldn't help but think that the Jailer could've been gone earlier than we thought, and no one has really claimed that they were jailed.

Tbh by going for another no lynch, we're not progressing anywhere this way. Most townread'd people that are done from Day 1 are likely to be culted already, which isn't surprising. It could be also said the same for our cop claim with the shaky reports on N1 and N2.

As an added info, on N0 I gave Melody a Crystal Ball because giving weapons to cruds like you is a mistake lol.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. ##Burn Pecilia may be a better move.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Huh? Was the Jailer still there to begin with? I couldn't help but think that the Jailer could've been gone earlier than we thought, and no one has really claimed that they were jailed.

Tbh by going for another no lynch, we're not progressing anywhere this way. Most townread'd people that are done from Day 1 are likely to be culted already, which isn't surprising. It could be also said the same for our cop claim with the shaky reports on N1 and N2.

As an added info, on N0 I gave Melody a Crystal Ball because giving weapons to cruds like you is a mistake lol.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. ##Burn Pecilia may be a better move.

Give me a gun plz :D

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Give me a gun plz :D

SQ8yDxO.png

Spoiler:

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • I'm not killing Melody after wasting a Blizzard. Anyways Melody'll be blocked next night, so rather solve the one who isn't.

##Burn Pecilia

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • @everyone else
    I think you should consider voting for Pecilia as majority is 9 and we still have 5 votes only. It's best to make use of our lynch capability now rather than later when it is very likely to be difficult to coordinate as a town group

Back