• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fainting

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Have you ever actually passed out from something?

It has never happened to me and I have been wondering about it for some reason.

I know in the 1800s I think it was women passed out a lot. (mostly because of corsets[spell?])

Years
    Once, I passed out from the sight of blood when I was about ten. I was riding my bike down the road and I slipped off of it, slitting my side open, when I saw the amount of blood, I just...passed out x_x

Years
    mm never only got a little black before mine eyes for a little while. because i ran against the wall yesterday>.< i can take much lol:P

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    I passed out for like 5 second when my brother kicked me in the face... >_< then i started bleeding. bleh. he's so mean.

- KearahShadowProdukshunz

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    I did, once when I looked while nurse was getting my blood out. I felt like I was rolling on the street :P

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I passed out when I tried out for flute XD Trying to make a sound out of it lead to me falling outta my chair.The last two notes of the clarinet---don't even get there with me,I almost died making a sound come outta it(even a squeek XDD)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I pass out all the time I see scary stuff like a knife,A gun or blood.Just seeing them made me fanit.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've never once fainted in my life--it's just not physically possible for me to be frightened enough by something to make me pass out, and I've never had any accidents/recurring medical conditions that cause the problem. I've almost fainted from giving blood and running headlong into a metal bar on a playground, but I've always managed to stay conscious.

Years
    I've never passed out... and Iv'e had some horrific things happen to me too...

One thing I can't stand at all is blood. It's a bit strange 'cos I'm sort of a goth, too...

Oh yeah... I nearly passed out when I saw a ghost in the living room! Seriously! My mum and brother couldn't see it for some reason, but I could. I bet they were like "What the hell is she doing" when I freaked out!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I have never passed it...I wonder what it feels like though....o.o;;

Lucid

I've fainted about 3 times... Once when I was 9, we were in California, and I got heat stroke from being in the sun for too long, I passed out in the car. Again when I was really sick last year, I had a temp of 102.3, and I had to go to the hopsickle, and the last time was a few months ago, I had to take these pills for something, and one of the side effects was that they gave you really low blood pressure for a while. Your not supose to take them then stand up too fast, or move around. I was on the sofa, and I jumped up or something, and I just felt really dizzy, and... fell. >>

Back