• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Fairly easy Clefairy Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Back again with a weird pokémon request, a bounty for those willing to hunt it since I don't have LGPE and I've had an urge to get a món from there to get into my Scarlet save file.

Pokémon: Clefairy
    Nickame: Charlotte
    Origin: Caught in Let's Go Pikachu or Eevee
    Extras: With the Kanto Champion Ribbon for beating the Elite Four and Champion with it on the team.
    WARNING: do NOT evolve. It will be used as your bog-standard Eviolite Clefairy.

Any other detail about her is up to you. In return I have a bunch of shinies and rare balls, so feel free to ask for something in particular, I might have it.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    This looks like fun. I've got a completed LGE file I can do this 'fairly' quickly in as a break from shiny Shaymin hunting in SP.

Edit: That was actually way quicker than I thought it would be. I have her in LGE, but if you'd rather trade in another game just let me know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Maybe too Fairy-ly *badum tss*

But thank you, you always come through. If it's got the Kanto Champion ribbon then sure, I'll take it in Scarlet since I don't have either Let's Go game ;-;

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Maybe too Fairy-ly *badum tss*

But thank you, you always come through. If it's got the Kanto Champion ribbon then sure, I'll take it in Scarlet since I don't have either Let's Go game ;-;

I swept my way through the E4 and champ again with her in my party, so she absolutely should have it, though I couldn't find a way to check in LGE.

I'll check when I send her up into Gen 9 for the trade. (y)

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Wonderful, I'll be on in a little while. Code is 8484 as usual.

Right now I have too many Master, Sports and Beast Balls so pick one!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Wonderful, I'll be on in a little while. Code is 8484 as usual.

Right now I have too many Master, Sports and Beast Balls so pick one!

I'm going to be pretty busy today, so I might not be around before it gets too late. If that does happen though, I'll be much more free tomorrow.

I could go for a Beast Ball, I used up all the ones I had when I caught Solgaleo in one lol. :p

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    I'm going to be pretty busy today, so I might not be around before it gets too late. If that does happen though, I'll be much more free tomorrow.

I could go for a Beast Ball, I used up all the ones I had when I caught Solgaleo in one lol. :p
    Beast Ball it is. I also should be asleep to go to the gym early so if we can't do it now we can push it to the weekend xD

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    There were Iron Thorns raids? And cool, I just finished porting her over to Gen 9, so I'll boot it up really quick.
    Yeah, they decided to give us Prehistoric Magneton and Mecha Tyranitar raids. Maybe in like five years we'll get the Gouging Fire, Raging Bolt, Iron Crown and Iron Boulder raids we all crave.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Yeah, they decided to give us Prehistoric Magneton and Mecha Tyranitar raids. Maybe in like five years we'll get the Gouging Fire, Raging Bolt, Iron Crown and Iron Boulder raids we all crave.

Now that would be cool. Also I just traded her to Gen 9 and she doesn't have any ribbon... I beat the champ again with her in my party as expected, but it just didn't give one to her for some reason? I can't trade her back into LGE either.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Now that would be cool. Also I just traded her to Gen 9 and she doesn't have any ribbon... I beat the champ again with her in my party as expected, but it just didn't give one to her for some reason? I can't trade her back into LGE either.
    Then no worries, if it has no ribbon at that point it means Let's Go doesn't reward any. Main thing I wanted was the Let's Go origin mark on the info page, I'll make sure to give her a silly mark in that case.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Then no worries, if it has no ribbon at that point it means Let's Go doesn't reward any. Main thing I wanted was the Let's Go origin mark on the info page, I'll make sure to give her a silly mark in that case.

It's kinda annoying... They should still get ribbons for being champion Pokemon, like come on! Anyway, searching now.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    It's kinda annoying... They should still get ribbons for being champion Pokemon, like come on! Anyway, searching now.
    Definetly. I mean, they still get recognized for being champions in Kalos, Alola and I think Hoenn too due to ORAS so I don't see why they can't have a ribbon for LGPE if they gave them the Gameboy origin mark on their profiles for the Pokémon you caught in the virtual console releases in 3DS. It's kinda whacky, but being a mark/ribbon hunter on top of a shiny hunter certainly does a number on your sanity. Also, perfect Nature for my purposes, gonna spoil Charlotte rotten. Thank you once more, may the Beast Ball help you trap some neat pokémon!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Definetly. I mean, they still get recognized for being champions in Kalos, Alola and I think Hoenn too due to ORAS so I don't see why they can't have a ribbon for LGPE if they gave them the Gameboy origin mark on their profiles for the Pokémon you caught in the virtual console releases in 3DS. It's kinda whacky, but being a mark/ribbon hunter on top of a shiny hunter certainly does a number on your sanity. Also, perfect Nature for my purposes, gonna spoil Charlotte rotten. Thank you once more, may the Beast Ball help you trap some neat pokémon!

If you have BDSP you could potentially get her a Sinnoh champion ribbon? I know those games give them out to Pokemon. Cool you got one with a good Nature, it was totally a random accident lol. And I was glad to help!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    If you have BDSP you could potentially get her a Sinnoh champion ribbon? I know those games give them out to Pokemon. Cool you got one with a good Nature, it was totally a random accident lol. And I was glad to help!
    Yeah, I was thinking to have Gliscor showcase the painfully expensive Gorgeous Royal ribbon (999,999 pokébucks jeez) while Clefairy could rep the Footprint Ribbon, since BDSP has so many ribbons tied to it. And now my team of Pokémon Ribbon Masters all hailing from a different game is complete. Or it will be once Gliscor and Clefairy get all the Sinnoh ribbons that they can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back