• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fairy's Art Spam

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ah, thanks so much guys! She's based on my actual MH character, whose armor in the pic I just recently made! It was so cute I had to draw it. :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Many thanks, Sylvestry!

Hopefully soon I'm gonna have a little darker/creepier art to post. >:]

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Here's the darker pic I promised. Spoiler'd cause it's a little gross.

Spoiler:

It was originally designed to be a Dead Space Necromorph, with a biology similar to that of a slug, but has since become an OC of mine lol. :')

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Thanks! And following my spooky DeadSpace OC is my rendition of a common Creepypasta character.
    Spoiler:

So, I wanted to take a look at common Creepypasta tropes and evolve them into things that I personally would consider more frightening. Supernatural entities don't scare me because they don't exist. I took the typical look of "Eyeless Jack" and turned his shtick into a roaming, armed, and militant teenager - with the means and resources to kill people and the recklessness and lack of impulse control to actually do it. Someone who is organized, tactical, and maybe doesn't do that whole dumb kidney eating thing? Or I guess he could still do that, idk. You don't need to be supernatural to be a cannibal, I guess.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here's the darker pic I promised. Spoiler'd cause it's a little gross.

Spoiler:

It was originally designed to be a Dead Space Necromorph, with a biology similar to that of a slug, but has since become an OC of mine lol. :')

It looks like something out of an animated surrealist horror. It's very cool.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It looks like something out of an animated surrealist horror. It's very cool.

Thanks! That's pretty much exactly the vibe I was going for, just also fitting into the Dead Space universe. Let me give you a little backstory on this buddy:

My idea with how this creepy guy (name pending. I'm thinking of simply the "Pulmomorph" or "Wyrm") was created was when slugs from the Ishimura's Bio Ecosystem, originally introduced to help combat decomposing plant matter and fungi, became infected with the Corruption. This lead to rapid growth in size, as well as carnivorous characteristics. They then parasitise a deceased researcher's body, where the slug's mantle is combined with the human's biomass to become a hard outer carapace. The bulbous protrusions on the body are clusters of venomous sacs that, when burst, secrete a thick, viscous mucous that both contaminates the oxygen in an area and slow the "player". The tentacles that hang from the carapace are used to assist in animating the former human's limbs, as well as for taste and smell purposes since they are completely blind. In my illustrated partial version of the infection, the human still has legs which, when fully integrated, will become a vestigial tail, or singular foot, by which the Necromorph slowly travels, leaving a toxic trail behind them, acting as terraformers as well as predators.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    I really love your art, you're incredibly talented! It's very clear you've studied your basics well, you seem to be able to draw anything in various styles, yet they all look very natural and fluid. It's always a joy seeing your art ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I really love your art, you're incredibly talented! It's very clear you've studied your basics well, you seem to be able to draw anything in various styles, yet they all look very natural and fluid. It's always a joy seeing your art ^^

(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Bless your heart, that was such a sweet post. Thank you!! <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Spoiler:

Still working on bringing my DS slug into the digital medium. I keep going back and redoing everything, aha. ;;

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Forgot about this one. This is a lineless Wendigo I made a while ago. I had just gotten some new grey copics and wanted to play around. It was just a quick doodle but I had fun. :)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ah, thank you! At some point I'd like to go back to it (or possibly redo it) with a more completed vision in mind. With that drawing I was just sorta making lines without real purpose until it became an image. I think I could do it some real spooky justice with better planning. >:)

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    damn just went through ur stuff and it's so gorgeous and detailed!

love ur sprites the most too. very clean lines and shading ;w;b

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I made a Fairy type abstract wallpaper. :)

Spoiler:

Feel free to use if you want but keep in mind I plan on adding more Fairy stuff so it's technically a WIP!

Back