• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Cards - I got bored

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Imakuni? said:
    can i have a shiney imakuni? i dont have an image but i think theres one on google.com
    =_=;;
    No, no you can't have a shiny imakuni.. from me that is XD. I've already stated that I can't take requests right now due to a large number of requests I have yet to complete. I only made the above cards because its part of a card set I'm helping in.

10 more cards to go...

Kairyu

Years
    Imakuni? said:
    o o o! i didnt notice there was a 2nd page (lol)
    (lmso) what was the face for?
    Various friends and members (AND members from other forums) often ask me if I would make them a card. So it gets tiring after saying the same answer over and over again, I'm sure you know how that feels. =\

Kairyu

Years
    poke..

Hey my thread got moved, I guess its for the best since it is more "card game" related, lol.
    b121 said:
    so can you do my request??????????
    Read the top post in the second page and there you will find my answer, b121. But just to recap: I will NOT be taking requests for awhile. I'll let you know when I'm ready to take on requests again. Thank you:).
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Whoa Kairy boy, your cards are totally AWESOME! Keep up the good work! XD
    Don't worry, I will XD.
    PichuSecretBase said:
    Great Cards! *sees your dying from request* *grabs hammer* ANYONE WANNA MAKE A REQUEST!? XDDD
    Thank you:P *hides behind PSB*

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Cool! I like your sandslash even though i havent read what it does but anyway its already inspiring to look at it without the attacks lol.. ^_^ I dont thinK I requested for anything... hmm too lazy to look back. .

Kairyu

Years
    MiNuN* said:
    Cool! I like your sandslash even though i havent read what it does but anyway its already inspiring to look at it without the attacks lol.. ^_^ I dont thinK I requested for anything... hmm too lazy to look back. .
    lol, but the moves match it perfectly. To me, that's what makes it a perfect card. XD

Ah, I made another card and drawing. I'm having a really tough time decicded if its stats are far too powerful or just underpowered. Eh, I'll leave that up to you guys!
    Goodnight! *falls asleep*

Fake Cards - I got bored

Last edited:

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Man, kai that is like the best of the best of the best of the best if there are anymore bests than of the best mewtwo I've ever seen! ^_^
    That is like so cool! :laugh:
    The attacks are a bit average but it doesnt matter its still sucha great card :)

Kairyu

Years
    I admit the drawing is nice, but the ironic part is it only took me about one hour to sketch, pen, scan, and color XD. Sometimes the simpliest methods get the job done better.

But do you think its broken? Or just right? I don't want to make to powerful or weak as I do intend on pitting it against real cards.

Kairyu

Years
    Bleh, its so quiet in here. Time to show off another fake card today! Again, comments are welcome:P.

Fake Cards - I got bored

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    cool! Anyway I saw it already on MSn but anyway, Cool! ^_^;
    The attack is cool, the pokebody is cool, the whole danged thing is cool, oh and heres the one I made...pretty bad, yes I know because I think my symbol thing wasnt working as well as other times..

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    well duh... lol> ITs great eh? ^_^; hes professional, I needa abetter program XD wait a sec.. I'll try one on paintshop pro, see how it goes.. bye for now

Kairyu

Years
    Professional? Hardly, I'm more like a amateur at photoshop. I'm still learning how to use it properly:P.

Anyway I made another new card today! Again, comments are welcome!
    Fake Cards - I got bored

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Wow how did i miss this thread. I'm so blind.
    Any way thoughs card look very real. I mean if I had not sene your work adn you not said you made them i would have though you just scanned them. Very nice.

Back