• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fake pokemon Name Help

Years
hi :3

can anyone leave me some suggestions for names for my fakemon?

i'm not good at coming up with names for pokemon fakemon sometimes ....

& could you put the meaning behind the names, too, please?

Spoiler:

*it has the name ' chippent ' now *suggestion by ' UnloosedPuma75 ' - meaning: *i don't know cause they didn't give me the meaning*

2nd bug pokemon

Spoiler:

*it has the name 'Bitan' now - meaning: Bit + Ant *suggestion by pacman000 on serebii*

3rd bug line
Spoiler:

*it has the name ' Filiorm ' now... suggestion by Venia Silente - meaning: The "fili" can be interpreted in a number of ways: it's "fila" as in Spanish or Italian for "row" or "stripe" like the coloured stripes it has in its body, as "filo" which means hairs or stings in the context of bugs, as "filial" as in brotherly or familiar..... and "orm" from worm

Spoiler:

*it has the name ' Faeprite ' now - meaning: Fae and Sprite *suggested by Nina *

Spoiler:

normal/psychic - first stage?

*it's a blue, fox-like creature with long, rabbit-like ears *

Spoiler:

Unnamed bear pokemon *it's based on that figure in that indigo league episode*

ground/normal - first stage

Spoiler:

rock/normal - first stage

Spoiler:

evolved form of kyouan diglet

ground/fairy

Spoiler:

normal type - first stage - new design *the new design is what the arrow is pointing to*

Spoiler:

ice/normal type - first stage *new design* - *i think it's actually based on a snow leopard kitten... i don't know* - *the new design is what the arrow is pointing to*

Spoiler:

grass/normal type - first stage *new design* *it's a raccoon* - *the new design is what the arrow is pointing to*

Spoiler:

water/normal type - first stage *new design* - *the new design is what the arrow is pointing to*

Spoiler:

electric type - first stage *new design* *the new design is what the arrow is pointing to*
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
other pokemon names that might need adjusting

* = i do like the name & i want to keep it... i'm just curious

the first 2 stages of the fire type starter

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*it's based on a grasshopper*
*the name i gave it before is ' trickant '

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

aibyou *
normal/water type

Spoiler:

aroha *
it's based on a merkat

ground type - first stage

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

pily *pronouced ' pie + lee '

normal/flying type
evolves into swablu at lv 10

Spoiler:

apollo *

*the regional - ice/flying type pikachu clone*

ice/flying type

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

fabreeze

normal/fairy type - 2nd stage

Spoiler:

kachina
name meaning: Spirit (Hopi). Native American
ghost type

Spoiler:

the fossil trio

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

legandary pokemon

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

one pokemon at a time is fine :3

Last edited:
Years
You might want to invest in using [spoiler] image [/spoiler] tags so it's easier to navigate your page!

Other wise though, I really love this one in particular.
Spoiler:

For a name, maybe Faeprite? Fae and Sprite? Just a random one haha.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Oooooooh! A thread about names! I can try to help.

Spoiler:

Okay how about Haptoorm? "hapt" from touch, or related to touch, and "orm" from worm. I doubled the o to reference its cute big eyes, like OO.

Spoiler:

Here I'm thinking something like... Albelosa. From "albino" and "meloso" (which in Spanish means something like finicky, which cats are known to be)

Spoiler:

Agumon No really, Tyranni is a good name, though if you want a slight variation on it I'd suggest Tyranja (tyrannosaurus + naranja (orange)) in particular if it's going to follow the pattern of red-ish Fire mons that get more orange as they evolve.

I hope this serves some help.

Years
Oooooooh! A thread about names! I can try to help.

Spoiler:

Okay how about Haptoorm? "hapt" from touch, or related to touch, and "orm" from worm. I doubled the o to reference its cute big eyes, like OO.

hmm....

i think i like it :3

but do you maybe, have any other suggestions for it? it's the first stage that finally evolves into faeprite *the pokemon that the previous person gave the name to* :3

*i was trying to imagine it's anime voice.... *

Spoiler:

hmm.... do you have any other suggestions for it, maybe? *sorry if i seem picky*

Spoiler:

ohh... now i'm kinda stuck between that one, tyranja & my original name, tyranni.... i think i'll think it over

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
hmm....

i think i like it :3

but do you maybe, have any other suggestions for it? it's the first stage that finally evolves into faeprite *the pokemon that the previous person gave the name to* :3
Not my best work honestly, but what about Filiorm? The "fili" can be interpreted in a number of ways: it's "fila" as in Spanish or Italian for "row" or "stripe" like the coloured stripes it has in its body, as "filo" which means hairs or stings in the context of bugs, as "filial" as in brotherly or familiar, and it also begins with F like Faeprite does.

Years
Not my best work honestly, but what about Filiorm? The "fili" can be interpreted in a number of ways: it's "fila" as in Spanish or Italian for "row" or "stripe" like the coloured stripes it has in its body, as "filo" which means hairs or stings in the context of bugs, as "filial" as in brotherly or familiar, and it also begins with F like Faeprite does.

yeah, that sounds cute

i may take that one...

Years
Please only double post (one per day) if you have an update to your artworks. I'm sorry, but you can't keep bumping the thread to ask for attention. People will respond if they want to.

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
Years
Unnamed bear pokemon *it's based on that figure in that indigo league episode*

Previous: Unamed bear
new #1: Claweap (claw and weep, cuz it looks like it wants to cry)
new #2: Fuzooch (cuz he looks fuzzy)
new #3: Cub-itch (hes a bear cub, and with all that fur he is quite itchy)

I hope that helped!

Years
Please only double post (one per day) if you have an update to your artworks. I'm sorry, but you can't keep bumping the thread to ask for attention. People will respond if they want to.

okay, okay.... 😕

sorry...

i don't mean to sound that way...

Previous: Unamed bear
new #1: Claweap (claw and weep, cuz it looks like it wants to cry)
new #2: Fuzooch (cuz he looks fuzzy)
new #3: Cub-itch (hes a bear cub, and with all that fur he is quite itchy)

I hope that helped!

the 2nd one sounds so cute! ^^

what's the meaning of the 2nd part of the name? :3

i was going to go for the 3rd one... but it's a bit ackward to say, tbh, for some reason....

Last edited by a moderator:

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
Years
Lots of pokemon have parts of their names that just sound nice, like the "chu" in pikachu. a pika is an actual animal, so the chu is just there for sounding nice. Same with "ooch" in fuzooch.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Maybe just.. come up with something random? Like it's a Pokémon, a fictional creature, names don't have to make sense.

Lepidioa
Sargiflax
Phazmotikal

Idk man, you get what I'm sayin?

Back