• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Fakemon Game

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    I gave it a shiny form and coloured them in with their primary (second darkest shade) color and added a boxing glove to the tail along a stomach.
    Fakemon Game

I think it needs a belly button

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    Would you please stop that, ScisorZ? If you want to make a shiny form of a sprite, you can do it after we start the next one. Also, you're doing too much; you put down a base color, chose an palette, AND made a modification. Choosing the palette should be up to whoever shades the sprite.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    oh, I didn't actually notice until I posted it... I'm sorry I promise I'll stop. :,(

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    Fakemon Game

I cleaned it up a bit, and moved the feet so that it looks like it's sitting. It looked to me like ScisorZ was going for floppy ears, so that's what I went with. Considering the shape of its body and the length of its tail that boxing glove seems pretty superfluous... but hey, who am I to judge?

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    lol he looks funny. Oh Chesu I wasn't the one who made the ears look floppy that was how it came. So can I start the next one? Maybe we can do it one pixel at a time... That would be hard but interestig...

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    lol I'll get started on the outline. So hows the weather in a bag of carrots?
    Here It Is:
    Fakemon Game

Now For The New One:
    Fakemon Game

I Call It Nose Thingy!

Last edited:

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    haha dolphin thing ^_^ I'll add on next
    Fakemon Game