• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faking Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I am holding a card faking contest! I just want to see everyone's best cards! A little competition is always healthy, so here are the rules and guidelines:

-You can use any HL blank ever made, but you cannot use any other blanks

-You can enter up to 10 cards, the best one will be counted as your final score.

-The winner will have a special card of his/her favorite Pok?mon made by me.

-Contestants will be judged by how well they followed Fangking's tutorials

-You can not make text cards!

-You must have your own symbol. If you cannot make one, I can provide one for you.

-I will need 1 more judge.

-Give credit where credit is deserved.

-The contest ends Spetember 20, 2005.

-You must upload your card(s) via ImageShack or PhotoBucket.

Judges
    ------
    -Me
    -Shinro
    -datriot
    -QFred

Contestants
    ------------

1st - Qfred - 9.75/10 (Bugsy's Scizor)
    2nd - Blennix 9.5/10 (Zapdos)
    3rd - datriot - 9.25/10 (Emily's Celebi)
    4th - Shinro - 5.5/10 (Absol)
    ------------
    Disqualified - Cascade 10/10 (Vampuss ex)

Deadline is Tomorrow!

Last edited:

Shinro

BurningDarkness
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    Here is an Absol Card I drew compleatly in MSpaint becuse I dont have any thing better to draw with :15:

Faking Contest!

The image of the card was made by me
    and I give A big fat Thank you to Fangking for the
    awsome blanknessness and symbols

Edit:by symbols I mean the energys and the rarity thingy but the set symbol I made my self)

Years
    Well, I give you a 5.5/10. Your placement is all wrong, the fonts are all wrong, and the attacks are way too powerful. I'll give you extra credit for being the first person to submit a card. Also, do you want to be a judge?

Shinro

BurningDarkness
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    yeah it is my first card after all but heck ya I will be judge ^_^!

P.S. he realy aint that strong becuse you lose all your darkness energays off of 1 attack then he becomes prety much useless XD(that and absol is one of the godlest pokemon to me he owns all muhahaha)

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
    My cards are so bad, but I thought i'd enter one anyway. Its my 3rd card and I made it in Paint (It is pathetic for making cards with, but its the only thing i've got!)
    Faking Contest!
    Has the picture appeared? Im new to this! Ok, it hasnt. How can I make it appear? Ill edit this post again if someone helps me put the picture in!
    Thanks Guys!

Last edited:
    Years
    -Datriot: Sure you can be a judge! And it is okay if judges enter. (I can't though :P)
    It would be greatly appreciated if you uploaded your cards on ImageShack. I apparently need QuickTime to see the cards. (Stupid AOL)

-dragon-fyre: Just upload your image at https://www.imageshack.us/. Then just copy the first code.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Up to 10 cards? Oki!

This is so... :kawaii:... I love Faking Contests!

First, Dark Arcanine, card I made for Shiney in my request thread, for the set EX: Trainers.
    Faking Contest!

Second, Deoxys Ultimate Form, art by Merlin Messingham(ZEO and PC Oekaki), the attack I tried to make a moisture of Swift and the Attack form... attack. Psychic weakness, very uncommon in my Psychic cards and 2 RC 'cause it's not as fast as the Speed form. For the set EX: Revolution.
    Faking Contest!

Third, Wattson's Voltorb, needed one, made one, art by... dunno, meh..., the attack and the Pok?-Body compete to maintain it fully operational. For the set EX: Trainers.
    Faking Contest!

Fourth, Wattson's Jolteon (still need an Eevee, though), art by Kouki Saitou, found at Pok?Beach. Attacks of a Jolteon, nothing great enough. For the set EX: Trainers.
    Faking Contest!

Fifth, Charizard *, art by Ken Sugimori, found in Pok?Beach (gosh, I love that site), as a request for datriot. For the set EX: Trainers.
    Faking Contest!

Ash's Pikachu, art by lex (PC Oekaki), is the sixth. Attacks taken from the Anim? (okay Thunder Ball is the fact his Thunders always seem balls!). For the set EX: Revolutions.
    Faking Contest!

Seventh, Bugsy's Scyther, art by Ken Sugimori (you know from where), underpowered and common, on purpose. Attack mine after reading a whole book of Foxtrot, by Bill Amend. For the set EX: Revolutions.
    Faking Contest!

And yes, Scyther is Bug/Flying, check Serebii if you don't believe me!

Eighth, Bugsy's Scizor, art by diekleeneJele (Filb.de Oekaki), attacks based on the pic (I think you won't understand but, meh...). For the set EX: Revolutions.
    Faking Contest!

Nineth, Clair's Kingdra ex, art by Trista (found it on a Google search, couldn't find betta). Attacks aren't the best, taken from other Kingdras. For the set EX: Trainers.
    Faking Contest!

Tenth, Clair's Kingdra, art by Cheetah (Filb.de Oekaki), I was furious, don't ask me why, 'cause I don't know, too! For the set EX: Revolutions.
    Faking Contest!

More 3 things, please:
    First, can I be a judge?
    Second, can I enter more cards? The case is I have more 5 cards to show, only tin the first page of my Imageshack account.
    Third, why can't you enter, Geno? You could try and the other judges would... judge!

Years
    Sure you can be a judge! You can also add more cards, but they won't be counted for your score. Also, I'll change that rule that I can't enter. I'm working on something special, so this is where I am going to premier it.

Years
    I'm sorry. I'll ask next time. Anyhoo, here is the premier of that special card.

Voila!
    Faking Contest!

Thanks MajinX24 for the blank! And Thank you QFred for supplying it to me.

Last edited:

Shinro

BurningDarkness
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    Datriot-those cards are awsome =) I give the brocks onix an 8.2/10

Q-fred-awsome I love the deoxys its so cool looking 8.6/10 :fr:

(p.s.dose any one know where I could get a program thats better than MSpaint and it dosent cost $100-$600, to make my Fake cards with???)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Geno, thats actually a pretty good blank. If you could make more like EX, and th Stage 1,2 versions, I will lay you odds that PPNSteve will host them if you ask.

Years
    I got that pic at Pok?mon Zeo. And King Shuckle, this isn't my blank. If you've read the text beneath the card, MajinX24 made that blank.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Thanks for the comments!

About the Crystal Onix:
    - way broken
    - should have used a Crystal/Diamond blank made by CMP

I think the card is a good use of Pure's art, she's an awesome faker and artist I think.

Years
    heh a contest
    i'll like enter 3 cards
    Faking Contest!

This card was orignally in Blennix's Return but i liked the card so much i made a better version of it
    Faking Contest!

w00t! a combinbo of Dragon basic custom blank and ex bit 'n' pieces, love the picture
    Faking Contest!

i love the blank, well done Char... i mean Fangking

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back