• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallen Memory || Reun's Messy Art and Shop

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
Years
  • How do you do this CSS thing ;_;

Fallen Memory

Oh okay, it goes like this, let's hope I don't screw this up.
    (Btw, this is one of two times I've ever messed around with CSS.)

About Me

I'm a GFX artist that's been working on graphics for about three and a half years. I'm not entirely sure how I got this far! I started out as one of a handful of GFX artists on a small forum (one of which was a certain blue turtle remixer with 30K subs) and somehow ended up being the only GFX artist of the community and got really passionate for graphics because of it. I'm somewhat versatile, due to lurking as a guest around on dozens of forums (including this one for a time) and spent time on Tumblr as a gif maker before I had enough with the god forsaken community. A little before I left Tumblr, I joined the Kancolle fandom, where I would learn to embrace my graphics style. Currently, I'm learning the ways of the artist and I hope to get good enough to make money off of it. Maybe.

Portfolio

Marriage Cards

Idea by ampzz of the osu! forums, these are my own creations that I first started graphics with and still do to this day as samples for experiments.

XK6luyf.png
    pB0Fyu7.png
    Febthy7.png
    lYm5AYX.png
    qbeTeKb.png
    1db73aec5e.png
    eV2AQz2.gif
    RUvSF60.png

Tags

d6be877de3d43324ec111c320e635689-d9zaukg.png

ACaYvhh.png

tjMsWqF.png

d3EeCZ0.png

KRPiF57.png

e7a971486ac1116aadecc6a7eccef09e-d9mj54e.png

aa68a2b8f8bf1881d29f61d12aa31cab-d9mj44n.png

GpR6Xbw.png

aca339ad4ec7cc464c183e74a333f8c4-d8mkjlb.png

56639ec5fc3807e885ab76ba2ca749fc-d86nti0.png

c213bbc435b9c6f47d7a73e5eb70dce2-d7rwxhv.png

a4abacda5735b72780f54392e700b5ff-d7lfc7o.png

supersceptile_zpsd34d04f3.png

c3e70e49fc1521020bcc5c70280c1d34-d7kovd9.png

aaa853b66e1db51158ca3aacd8fdc13f-d800udk.png

Requested Tags (From Other Forums, Too)

NLdGOzX.png

42LG8Ly.png

Cf8Rq9m.png

VoCgI6R.png

WfoWZPk.png

kZMBuFn.png

Rules of Requesting

• Default sizes are 400 px by 180 px for tags and 150 px by 150 px for avatars.
    • One render per tag/avatar. The same render for a tag and an avatar is allowed, of course.
    • Renders only. While I certainly have the ability to make renders myself I'm rather picky about what non-rendered pics can be used for tags. It sounds selfish, however for your sake, I need to tell this; I may reject your request without telling you because of this reason.
    • If you're waiting on a request, please be patient. I have a life outside of GFX and that life happens to be rather stress-inducing half of the time. I also work on requests outside of this forum and those matter to me just as much as the requests here, as well as take a lot of time.
    • Use the order form, p l e a s e. I mean, I might not be too hard on you, but I do get a little ticked off when it happens.
    • All tags will have some form of watermark with either the names Reunilu or Shaymin. Please. Keep It. On. The Dang. Tag.
    • That said, you don't have to credit me. I'm grateful if you do, though. : >
    • If you're multirequesting in other GFX threads, make sure the orders are for different things (e.g, a tag request here, an avatar request in say, Pebbles's shop). We GFX artists work hard on requests and by gods is it frustrating to have your time wasted.
    • If you want one of those marriage cards, hit me up with a PM instead of ordering here.

Order Form

Type: Avatar/Tag
    Render: [insert direct link]
    Size:
    Text (if any):

Last edited:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i really like your anime stuff
    also the different kinds of border styles makes your stuff extra cute​

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • First non 400 x 180 sig in a while, kek.

Rg1Om2q.png

Kinda wanted to cover up that left side at first, but then I said screw it and left it alone.

RxHkC7L.png

This one's not new, but I made this about eight months ago and I've never really used it or posted it anywhere since, except maybe one small forum. I still like it more than most of my other tags, even if that bottom right bothers me from time to time.

Last edited:

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • A simple signature, 19 layers. Sometimes I get scared when I don't have signatures that don't have 21 layers or more, but I think I kinda needed to hold back on that rule. Oh well. To my favorite Mega-Rayquaza tamer. Also, I suck at coloring.

d3EeCZ0.png

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • For a while, I've been wanting to redo some of my old stuff, see how much I've improved and all. Traditionally, I used an Itsuki Kotori render and hadn't done one last year. This year, I wanted to do one based on one of my old sig requests I got. Here was the order:

Type: Signature
    Size: default (390px x 180px)
    Text: Charm of Sylveon
    Font: http://www.dafont.com/always-in-my-heart.font bend it into a wave pattern, please. Lavender text.
    Main color(s): sky blue, and pink.
    Anything specific?: rounded corners. Subtle hearts in background
    Render: [ http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e8/700Sylveon.png ] (original link goes to a random website, but this was the render he wanted)

Here's this year's remake without the rounded corners. Since this was for fun, I decided to give myself a little more freedom than what I initially had.
    tjMsWqF.png

And here's a comparison in the style of a (hopefully) familiar art improvement meme.

Nwa2MgG.png

Last edited:

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • ACaYvhh.png

I... don't really like this tag. I feel it's slightly self defeating to post something bad like this, but I suppose it's okay enough for what 2013 me did to the the 2013 version of this. Not a lot of redos for this one, but there was a lot of background revisions, from straight up simplistic texture to back-to-my-roots background building from a solid color to textures that I found on tumblr that I really just hated. Still, there's a voice in the back of my mind that says this could be used for a beginner's tutorial.

Oh, and here's the 2013 version of the tag.
    156f3e506a767fcac9734955da0323b4-d66rqto.png

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • Okay I stopped trying to remake old tags but help I became obsessed with Bravely Default aaaaaaa

(It's a little sloppy, but meh.)

d6be877de3d43324ec111c320e635689-d9zaukg.png

Edit: Psst, check the OP. : >

Last edited:

Etherion

can you do a bigger version of a tag? a banner perhaps.

Type: Tag
    Render: here
    Size: 1110x450
    Text (if any): DRISHEEN INSTITUTE (in simple bold fonts) and 'a wizarding world RP forum' (as a subtext)

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • hey there ^_^ i really love your art.
    can you do a bigger version of a tag? a banner perhaps.

Render: here
    Size: 1110x450
    Text (if any): DRISHEEN INSTITUTE (in simple bold fonts) and 'a wizarding world RP forum' (as a subtext)

Sorry if it doesn't seem like much. I couldn't do a whole lot with it. ><

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    ..This is astoundingly good work. Your style reminds me so much of another user who used to post his graphics here and went on to do really amazing things in life, and yet it's so delightfully playful and unique. I am in absolute LOVE with all of your Sylveon pieces by default, since I mean Fairies amirite? But in all seriousness, you've got an incredible grasp on color, form, function, and positioning. Plus, nine times out of ten, I do not care for text on tags at all, since it tends to make the piece feel unbalanced and overworked - but you've pulled off the minimal amount of type used extremely well which takes a lot of skill in my eyes. Everything in here, your style and use of movement, is really workin' for me!

You got a lot to be proud of in here. And by your older tags it's clear you've developed a great sense for graphics over time. I sincerely hope you continue to share your work with us, because you have an incredible talent here.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • Wanted to reply earlier, but I didn't want to double post. Anyway.

Background: could you do a Pink/Purple and Silver Starry Background?
    Render: would this be okay? archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/2/24/380Latias.png/250px-380Latias.png
    Size: 400x180
    Text (if any): Starlight Latias

I was about to be rather mad that you didn't follow the order form, but considering I haven't done many space-ish tags (and the ones I've done suck lol), I'll let it slide this time. Also I don't know if the render you gave me would've worked well, but thankfully the link is from Bulbapedia, which always happens to have a bigger version :D Here you go.

kZMBuFn.png

..This is astoundingly good work. Your style reminds me so much of another user who used to post his graphics here and went on to do really amazing things in life, and yet it's so delightfully playful and unique. I am in absolute LOVE with all of your Sylveon pieces by default, since I mean Fairies amirite? But in all seriousness, you've got an incredible grasp on color, form, function, and positioning. Plus, nine times out of ten, I do not care for text on tags at all, since it tends to make the piece feel unbalanced and overworked - but you've pulled off the minimal amount of type used extremely well which takes a lot of skill in my eyes. Everything in here, your style and use of movement, is really workin' for me!

You got a lot to be proud of in here. And by your older tags it's clear you've developed a great sense for graphics over time. I sincerely hope you continue to share your work with us, because you have an incredible talent here.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for your kind words! >< I can't even begin to describe how elated I am! I don't even remember the last time anyone said anything about my work in such a manner! Thank you thank you thank you!

(Also, function? I've never heard of that one. o_o;)

Starlight Latias

Wanted to reply earlier, but I didn't want to double post. Anyway.

I was about to be rather mad that you didn't follow the order form, but considering I haven't done many space-ish tags (and the ones I've done suck lol), I'll let it slide this time. Also I don't know if the render you gave me would've worked well, but thankfully the link is from Bulbapedia, which always happens to have a bigger version :D Here you go.

kZMBuFn.png

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for your kind words! >< I can't even begin to describe how elated I am! I don't even remember the last time anyone said anything about my work in such a manner! Thank you thank you thank you!

(Also, function? I've never heard of that one. o_o;)
    I'm sorry i didn't follow the order form... but i really love the tag it's very lovely...

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • I'm sorry i didn't follow the order form... but i really love the tag it's very lovely...

Nah, it's all good. It was more beneficial for me since the GFX resources I used in the tag were mostly resources that were collecting dust in my folders. And thank you for the compliment. :>

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • Type: Tag
    Render: [this will be the background] [plus this on top] [and this]
    Size: 200x200
    Text (if any): Prince Chase Mikhail

Right, I'mma have to stop you there and say I can't take this request. I can't quote my own OP since I'm nowhere near a proper computer at the moment, but one of my rules says "one render per tag/avatar". Also I never mentioned this, and it was my fault for not doing so, but one of my pet peeves is specifying backgrounds since I feel it limits me. I'll try to do my best if you still insist on it being in the tag. I don't think it'll be as good, though.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • Not quite dead yet, but school work has been really harsh and probably will be that way 'til the end of the school year. Have a wip.

tnxgd9g.png

Trying to work on more texture than vector and more blending. I kind of feel like my blending is lackluster, but if it's any consolation, I love the potential in this tag.

Back