• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallen...

Ayumu Chihiro

Ribombee Expert
Years
  • Hey, I'm Ayumu! An angel that was born with pain...

...Or you may call me, Kokoro -- my yin-yang mask ;D! I've been here before, but I haven't made my association with the community, but rather pop in and out. Although, if you wish to know me, I'm bit of a Pokemon species illustrator nowadays, rather than what I used to be back then.

I used to be very good at building games with coding and spriting back in my years before I graduated from High School. However, I transitions to private writer, to a writing roleplaying leader... and then now I've transitioned into an illustrator of trendy Pokemon art. Because I still love Pokemon with all of my heart...! It's my relinquishment ^-^;!

I'm here to showcase some of my unique pieces of artwork and make myself friends here! xD I would love to acquaint myself with creative geniuses as well as caring people who do matter~! <3

Oh, and I am male... just telling you guys since I don't want any confusion. I identify as female since it's my creative charisma, but yes, I won't hide my gender. I'm definitely a guy who's painted saccharine.

Years
  • Welcome back then if you been here before. What is your favorite Pokemon species illustration that you have made in the past?

Note: I'm also a male, I base my avatar and username on my favorite in ring wrestlers if you got curious.

Adamas

Enigmatic Knight
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2020
    Hey friend! Just saying hi. It's cool that you used to make games, and I'd love to see some of them <3

Ayumu Chihiro

Ribombee Expert
    Years
  • I haven't done many Pokemon illustrations back then, because my ability just been realized this year and yes... that Shiny Ribombee avatar is made by me...! ^-^ His name is Kokoro, and he's my first shiny in Sword <3 ... but I've done art of Shiny Mawile and Meowstics-M/F since those were some of my main favs...!

OH, and Adamas is my friend I invited here to join. We're just going to buzz around this forums like little Ribombees... (;

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yessss, Pokémon has been a big part of my life and is an escape from real life stress for me also. And you're an artist! We have lots in common aha. Welcome Ayumu :D

Ayumu Chihiro

Ribombee Expert
    Years
  • Why thank you <3 If we're in common, I'd be happy to check out your art...! I'll do so now...! ^-^

...oh wow, that's amazing! I checked out your art and you really are wonderful for such creations <3 I'm rather amazed by how clean it is, as if they are made with simple illustration rather than complex coloring and shading... hm, I'll share my art soon! Maybe you could always come check ;D?

Back