• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Family and Crisis of Individual-Based Free Speech!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Family

Individuals should be isolated from matters which concern family.
    Family is of the utmost importance, and family is expressed vividly in most Christian texts.
    Human nature took an awkward turn! Individuality is, at present, thought of as more important than family, individuals are given a voice on matters which concern families.
    Free speech is not really free, because if I want to speak for my family, I must speak from an individual perspective; therefore I would be speaking for myself.

Crisis of Individual-Based Free Speech

I was just playing Pokemon Moon; an African / Asian sexual fantasy, with White, and their vibrant personality, in the middle.
    Secretly, through imagery and sleight, players are taught to be dirty towards Foreigners, from a young age!
    It hints to Foreigners, on White land, "do what you can ((the younger the better) it's heroism)"; treating white gender systems as exploits.
    This sort of information is hot, I may end up being diagnosed with an illness!
    You may run these words through a psychology system, play a bit of Pokemon and prove me insane - it's not going to stop White families appearing weak...
    Whites, there are so many weaknesses in your system because of pseudo-(individual based)-free speech.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: For the forgetful and foolish, the winner takes the spoils in war.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Not going to lie, Im not getting what you are going at. But I have an entire essay I wrote for class on freedom of speech and expression. I just need to edit it a bit and ill post it here. I promised someone else ill give it to him, so might as well put it here.

Years
  • This thread makes absolutely no sense. If you have a point to make you need to make it clear and understandable because this just looks like spam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back