• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fandom Quiztravaganza

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Holiday Fandom Quiztravaganza

Hello all and welcome to the now annual Pokecommunity Fandom whatchamacallit. As with the previous iteration, you have until roughly the end of the get together to read over and answer some questions about the most popular fandoms across PC. To sign up all you have to do is post in the thread and then I'll put you down on my list. This version is nearly double the size of the previous one, so don't worry if you can't get them all. Just have fun :)

If you have any questions about any of the questions also just post them in the thread and I'll help you out. Then if other people have the same problems they'll be able to see it without going out of their way to ask.

Rules And Presents

1. Don't cheat
    2. Have fun
    3. Send all of your answers to me as the questions appear on the quiz.
    4. At the end of the event the first person to send in half of the questions answered correctly will get an emblem as well as a silver-tier supportership or something of equal value if they're already a supporter. Every other participant will receive an emblem.

The Fandoms

My Little Pony
    Spoiler:

Homestuck
    Spoiler:

Yu-Gi-Oh
    Spoiler:

Magic The Gathering
    Spoiler:

Animal Lovers
    Spoiler:

Steven Universe
    Spoiler:

Doctor Who
    Spoiler:

Final Fantasy
    Spoiler:

Kingdom Hearts
    Spoiler:

Disney
    Spoiler:

Game Grumps
    Spoiler:

Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Digimon
    Spoiler:

The Challengers

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I think I gonna give it try .

Is it okay like I don't know a thing about doctor who and can still participate.

Yep yep. Most of the people last time that sent in answers didn't know about half of the fandoms so no worries. Just do what you can :)

Years
  • Yep yep. Most of the people last time that sent in answers didn't know about half of the fandoms so no worries. Just do what you can :)
    Okay I am pretty much anime and game guy so I gonna nail it.
    My last question is

we can answer questions like
    How many god card are there in MTG or other with a random guess like 20 ,2 etc. Is it okay because there are so many question in this format??

Thanks in advance!!

Back