• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I didn't want a pair up, truthfully. I only paired up with him in the first place because I can't refuse polite requests..

Simple stories can have the most complex meaning.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Look who's talking.

Baka. I teased you in the first place, so you retaliating would be futile in my aspect.

Green forums. Pink forums. Why does it matter? x_x

Casual Billy

Wargreymon: Miracle Mega
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    I didn't want a pair up, truthfully. I only paired up with him in the first place because I can't refuse polite requests..

Here's something I've been wondering: What exactly does a "pair up" entail? Does that mean you and Syra were like just buddies or something? I don't get it.

Also, have you guys noticed the super cool animation in my sig? Better than any dancing trapinch, I must say.

*tagline?*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    A pair up..I can't really explain well. Now, if I was truly "close" to Syra, maybe I could have been sincerely paired up with him. But I wasn't. We were just mutual friends - good friends - nothing more, I suppose.

Your animation..I can't make sense of it..looks like some golden statue..++

Casual Billy

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    oh, so it's just like a tight friendship? Okay. And, Lily, are you kidding? That animation is Agumon warp digivolving into Wargreymon. Sheesh, who doesn't know about that?! gosh. j/k, but yeah. I've got a wargreymon theme goin' on now. I'll switch up to my favorite digimon of all time, Alphamon, soon, though. I loved that show so much more than any other cartoon, it's not even funny. I only got into pokemon writing and such because i liked the games a lot. I feel like I'm disrespecting digimon just being here, but oh well. Forgive me, Angemon.

*tagline?*

Years
    LilyPichu said:
    Look who's talking.

Baka. I teased you in the first place, so you retaliating would be futile in my aspect.

Green forums. Pink forums. Why does it matter? x_x
    It's because it's evil... besides, you're the one who teases me most... lol

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    Ry is like that. When you first meet him, he's very polite and uses big words that still boggle my mind and then, a few days later, he's running over you with cars and accusing you that you made him bleed from the nose thrice (copy paste from siggg yay.) ;-;

Ew, Wargreymon Billeh? I'm more of a Centaurmon or whatsiscalledmon type. Because that's all I effin' got in Digimon World 1 haha. That and Whamon. Or Phoenixmon. I dunno. Twas one of 'em.

Technically Niko, shouldn't you hate the n0- er, ignorant members more than the forum itself? Is that why you kill fics so much? ;-;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Oni hates green forum because it's part of the green site, which, according to Oni, plagarized when Coronis is doing the parts on the manga: Pokespecial

At least, that's what I think ^_^;;

Where is Lily ;___________;

*miss her*

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    ugh.... does anyone else hate when they're working on multiple projects at once, they could be using their spare time planning and writing such projects, and instead waste their time delving on which one to write next? I'm currently torn between planning out and writing my next PMC chapter or my match in the battle thread. Or I could take the easy way out and just focus more of my time on Pokesho translations.

Casual Billy said:
    Also, have you guys noticed the super cool animation in my sig? Better than any dancing trapinch, I must say.
    Hell yeah, much better ^^. [hums to the tune of Brave Heart while staring at the animation]

Casual Billy said:
    Forgive me, Angemon.
    Was that supposed to be a metaphor for "God"? If so, I think it would work a lot better with something like Huanglongmon or Goddramon, or perhaps one of the four cardinal gods, Qinglongmon, Zhuqiaomon, Baihumon, and Xuanwumon, or whatever else is along those lines. Angemon, though.... eh.... aside from just being an Adult-level, his base is that of a regular angel, nowhere near the likes of a higher being.

Casual Billy

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    Yamato san is my new favorite person!

I was gonna name someone like Azulongmon since he is one of the four sovereigns. (not sure, but I'm guessing Qinglongmon is Azulongmon's japanese name?). Yeah, I super downloaded Brave Heart off of limewire and listen to it every now and then. The Japanese themes were a lot better than the American ones, in my opinion. Especially the Japanese Matrix Evolution theme (Biomerge Evolution in america). That one rocks. I loved that show so much.

You are the guy with the pokemon translations and such, too, aren't you? Have you ever seen any of the Japanese Digimon movies that haven't come out here? I've seen a fan-subbed Advenutre Movie 4, 5, 6, 7 and Digimon X Evolution (full CG animation. It. Rocks. period.)

Okay, but this is a Pokemon board, so...How about that pikachu everyone?

*tagline?*

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    oh sweet, One Vision was your favorite too? Anyway, to answer your question.... I saw all the Japanese movies. Although, all but 1, 6, and X-Evolution were raws, though I have read scripts for movies 3, 4, and 5. I also saw all of Tamers (raw, select episodes subbed), all of Frontier (subbed), and select episodes of Adventure and Adenture 02 (raw/subbed).

I have quite an extensive amount of Digimon info under my belt, although I was a little out of it since sometime around the middle of Frontier's Japanese airing (I'm lucky to know just the basics of these new X Digimon). Would you believe I even started learning Japanese with Digimon? Pretty interesting story if you wanna hear it, and if the off-topicness here can be allowed to continue (though, it'd probably be for the best considering how dead everyone was saying this place is right now).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Casual Billy said:
    Here's something I've been wondering: What exactly does a "pair up" entail? Does that mean you and Syra were like just buddies or something? I don't get it.

*tagline?*
    I dunno. Amelia and I ... don't really even talk oo; ;________________________;

Anways~ Your animation is awesome <33

Years
    frostweaver said:
    Oni hates green forum because it's part of the green site, which, according to Oni, plagarized when Coronis is doing the parts on the manga: Pokespecial

At least, that's what I think ^_^;;

Where is Lily ;___________;

*miss her*
    Btw Frosty, did you get my fic that I was asking you to do some general edits? >>

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Niko said:
    Btw Frosty, did you get my fic that I was asking you to do some general edits? >>

I thought you said that you are going to go through extensive fixes first before I re-edit Valentine's Day...

*misses Lily ;_;*

Years
    frostweaver said:
    I thought you said that you are going to go through extensive fixes first before I re-edit Valentine's Day...

*misses Lily ;_;*
    what the...? Valentine's Day? I thought that one's in final draft...

and that new story is more of a novelty fic, anyway.

Last edited:

Casual Billy

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    oh sweet, One Vision was your favorite too?

Yeah, and thanks to you, I know what it's called! Makes it easier to download.

I also saw all of Tamers (raw, select episodes subbed), all of Frontier (subbed), and select episodes of Adventure and Adenture 02 (raw/subbed).

That must be a pretty different experience seeing those seasons in Japanese. I know a lot of things get edited for American release and, of course, the music selection is different. I've thought about re-watching some eps in japanese just to see the difference, but is it enough to be worth it?

Would you believe I even started learning Japanese with Digimon? Pretty interesting story if you wanna hear it, and if the off-topicness here can be allowed to continue

I would believe that, and quite readily, too. I have even inadvertantly picked up a couple of phrases from just watching all the movies that never came out in America. Of course, I couldn't spell them, and I probably couldn't pronounce them correctly, but I can tell what's being said when I hear them!

Anyway, what I find really depressing is that a lot of people who were drawn to Pokemon (released before digimon in the U.S.) will never know just how awesome that show was. I, for one, lost all interest in Pokemon after the second episode of Digimon I saw (season 1, episode 38 - Prophecy [wargreymon's arrival]). They are just so different, it's unbelievable.

Quick question: Do you, perhaps, remember Macross?

Anways~ Your animation is awesome

Thanks, Katsuro

*tagline?*

Last edited:

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    by start learning Japanese, I mean more than just pick up a few random words I heard about on fan sites (I was interested in Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball a bit before Digimon hit US shores, and there were quite a few fansites that mentioned things like "Sailor Senshi" means "Sailor Soldier" or "Kami" means "God" or what have you). But I mean actually get into things like the writing and whatnot.... Digimon was also the first anime I saw in a Japanese format, since I had pretty bad luck with downloading things and couldn't buy DVDs before Digimon Tamers came out. With Digimon Tamers, Japanese episodes started to become more widespread on the internet, and I happened to stumble upon places to find episodes. I couldn't really experience the language firsthand until then.

Anyway, the problem with some Pokemon fans is that they'll treat Digimon like a rip-off, which is entirely not the case. However, it's likewise wrong to bash on Pokemon because you say Digimon's a lot better. I just like monster-raising franchises (particularly monster-raising video games) regardless, though I can agree with you that Digimon does have the better storylines. They just stick with one plot that's set to go for about 50 episodes, and the plot is unique and original rather than wh*ring out some existing video games, and not dragging the story with episodic plots waiting for the next game's release for that matter (Digimon started as V-pets, so in essence, the franchise didn't even have a storyline until more complex games like Digimon World were released). I like that, and I do wish Pokemon's anime would be more like it. But if they must advertise the games, at least execute it correctly, like the Special manga does. [cough] But I should probably stop, considering I likely contradicted myself already on what I said earlier about bashing one franchise based on things the other franchise does.

Macross? Heard of it, but never saw it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    HELLLOOOOO Everyone! =D

*crickets chirping* >>;

Either way, I finished everything with the business I got related to an upcoming board game, and so I'll solely focus on writting my battle fanfic. After that and for this upcoming Thanksgiving Weekend, Frosty is going to be doing all fanfic related stuff.

*uses Revive on everyone* o.o?

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    We all have died ._.

Is the "Fanfiction of the Month: September" of my thread going to be permanent or did we just forget to delete it? :P

In other news . . . Interesting PM about what's going on Niko. You? In the green forum with the odd fanfic writers there? Lyke, whoaomg, hell froze over. o.o

(11 more) LaTeR dAyZ!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back