• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    Oh, and some people don't like the green forum either Denny haha. Scrap, Insincerus, and Psychic I don't consider new flock there either. Not to me anyways. The new flock that came in consists of... "Elohssa." *shudder twitch twitch* That's not really his username. If you look around, you can seem me and him duke it out on a few threads.

Relaxed is the closest thing I could get for lazy. :P

And aw, how cute for Frosty to do that for Lileh. =3

Years
    drat, I'm found out...>>

But yeah. I just have this dislike towards Specialshipping. It looks too "goody-goody" to me. It's like a Mary-Sue... well, Yellow is almost a sue-character... but usually, I kind of give her another peronality in my fanfics.

Whereas in fanfics, Red and Yellow fics are just so plain and boring, Green and Yellow fics are pretty entertaining to write, seeing how a cheerful and adorable little girl's character is made in contrast with a hardened and pessimistic boy... kind of hard to explain... but yeah. Feelingshipping is open for more character development in my opinion...>>

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    You hid it well, but I'm afraid I'm just too clever for you Niko. :P

Contrast characters are always fun to read and write because they both have different sets of personalities and beliefs and moralities and whatnot that clash and collide with each other to make something brilliant.

*wonders what color yellow and green make now* Um, light green? I failed that part of kindergarten I think.

Years
    They make... lime... or something... But I really favor Yellow and Green together than Red and Yellow. Besides, I dislike red. It's so... generic...

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    But I really favor Yellow and Green together than Red and Yellow.
    That's more obvious than... something obvious. ._.

On a semi-random note, I remember learning about color personalities for lack of boredom. And psychology but meh.

The color green personality acts on abstract principles and has a profound feeling for human nature. They are also very determined and firm, but they also can be jealous.

Yellow personalities are often described as cheery and warm, but they also create feelings of anger and frustration.

There's other stuff on color. This is just one of the theories I learned about.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Spoony~Chan said:
    Do the mini-chapter. It's better to slowly crawl into the climax than immediately jump into action. It gets the reader lost. And don't get too boring! Make it interesting. That's my advice ^^
    Okay. I've got a few ideas floating around for that. Thanks.
    I just hope I'm not dragging it out...

Also, while we're on the subject of colors and such... ^.^;

https://desktoppub.about.com/od/choosingcolors/p/color_meanings.htm
    This might help.

Years
    Breezy said:
    That's more obvious than... something obvious. ._.

On a semi-random note, I remember learning about color personalities for lack of boredom. And psychology but meh.

The color green personality acts on abstract principles and has a profound feeling for human nature. They are also very determined and firm, but they also can be jealous.

Yellow personalities are often described as cheery and warm, but they also create feelings of anger and frustration.

There's other stuff on color. This is just one of the theories I learned about.
    And from what I've heard, green is an aphrodesiac... =D

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    I heard of that green M&M thing somewhere on t.v... or something like it haha. They descibed what each M&M represented. I think it was I love the 90's. Or 80's. Maybe it was Food Network. o.o

Yellaw:

If your favorite color is yellow, this indicates that you have a yearning for the new and the modern… and that you look forward to the future.

- You are inclined to be intellectual, idealistic, spiritual and highly imaginative. Yellow is the color of the curious, creative and artistic individual.
    As yellow is warm and luminous, you also have a cheerful disposition, an expectation of greater happiness and tend to find the 'joy' in almost every encounter.

- As yellow is warm and luminous, you also have a cheerful disposition, an expectation of greater happiness and tend to find the 'joy' in almost every encounter.

Most of the yellows I find are basically the same thing. All the greens are different. One I saw was a concerned parent that's highly intelligent, respected and who's rep is highly important. Another is nature and another is greed and money.

Whee. =3

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Hmm I read that before about the colors ^^; That's why when a color shows up in a fanfic (unless it's talking about something that the canon has fixed in place already, such as a "yellow Pikachu") then it's darn well important ^_^

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    say.... what does it mean when the blue M&Ms are your favorite, and the brown ones your least favorite?

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    I'm not sure about M&M's, but the color blue means tranquillity, calmness, recharging, contentment, tenderness, unification, sensitivity, love and affection. They also care for theirself. Another theory on blue is that their perfectionists and try to outdo certain tasks.

Brown I think means that they need someone to lean on, someone to hang on to. They're kind of insecure too.

So maybe you hate clingy people but like people with emotion?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back