• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    That's not what I learned about blue... not at all >>; Maybe due to difference in countries, but to my understanding, blue is all of the stuff Breezy mentoned EXCEPT unification, sensitivity, love, care-for-themselves and affection. Instead, what I know to fill up those slots is that people who like blue will either enjoy or unintentionally possess a certain degree of authority (NO, it's not red that's responsible for authority. It "appears" to be red because the communists used red, and most communist leaders are an authoritarian of some kind).

Blue's also a cold color, meaning that it's a depressing color (possibly from "too calm?")

Sidenote: Blue is also the "trustworthy" color. There is a hidden tendency for someone to trust a stranger dressed in blue as oppose to any other color, but it doesn't mean that someone who likes blue are trusthworthy themselves.

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    wait.... you thought I was implying blue was my favorite color? It's pretty, but I don't think it's my favorite. No, I actually was talking about M&Ms back there. See, blue things seem to look to be some of the sweetest, probably because it's a common experience I have with blue raspberry candies and that blue tropical Skittle, while brown just seems like ordinary chocolate, like the candy shell hardly exists. Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate, but I can't say I like it as much as most hard or chewey candies (there's just some kind of bittersweetness that chocolate contains, even milk chocolate has a slight trace of it). Now, if you can find a quiz that answers "what's the sweetest-looking color" as opposed to "what's your favorite color", I'd really be interested in hearing those results.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    The "sweetest color" should reflect attributes that the person is looking for when looking for a pair ^^; (which is possible for the sweetest color to be the same as the personal favorite color, then it'll mean you're looking for someone who is like yourself) At least, that's what I heard...

So, color is definitely important in stories ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Hey everybody! A few people might remember me, I'm the legendary King o' Ice, who used to participate in this board months ago, but ever since I got high speed internet I never really bothered to come here again. For the past few weeks I've been looking for remotely good fics with very few reviews and there are some but not many in Greenland, so I decided to rejoin the fanfiction forums that weren't quite as active as Greenland (at least, when it comes to reviews). If anyone wants there fic reviewed, PM me I guess.

Anyone come out with something new? Niko still hate emos with a passion? Oh, and what does the color mauve mean Breezy, thats my favorite color :).

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    IceKing said:
    Hey everybody! A few people might remember me, I'm the legendary King o' Ice, who used to participate in this board months ago, but ever since I got high speed internet I never really bothered to come here again. For the past few weeks I've been looking for remotely good fics with very few reviews and there are some but not many in Greenland, so I decided to rejoin the fanfiction forums that weren't quite as active as Greenland (at least, when it comes to reviews). If anyone wants there fic reviewed, PM me I guess.

Anyone come out with something new? Niko still hate emos with a passion? Oh, and what does the color mauve mean Breezy, thats my favorite color :).
    I was starting to wonder what happened to you... :P

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    Oh great, Iccky is here. ._.

Baby cooker. ;-;

Well if you took a quiz on what's the sweetest color, it'd be what you think the sweetest color would be, for you it being blue because of that one blue Tropical Skittles (good taste btw, I love those tropical Skittles :P). It's more of your opinion.

They say pink is the sweetest color though.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Not really... some people are grossed out by pink. It shows what you like, and I don't think everyone likes the lovey-dovey pink color.

<= still playing Riviera so that's why he's so inactive... yeah

Irrelevant sidenote: I think Fia's voice actor in Riviera is Italian O_o; Just hear her when she says "Appassionato!" (maybe the voice actor isn't Italian, but there's definitely an attempt at the Italian accent)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm going to try to re-aquaint myself to the writing comunity here at PC <_<;

I feel so bad that I've gotten out of the habit of writing x.x; Naughty me~

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    just letting you all know I made a pretty large update on my Pokesho translation thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I saw that XD

It's on my subscription list ;D Ugh. Are the comics written in hiragana or kanji? I'm too lazy to check~

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    both, like the majority of written material in Japan.

EDIT: There was an error with my posting in the Pokesho thread, but I got it fixed, now.

Last edited:

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    both this place and my own threads have been dead lately (though, with lack of updates, PMC's thread is understandable), and they're about the only reasons I come to PokeCommunity.... crap, I was hoping after all the work I put into Takeshi Hero Legend, there'd be at least some kind of comment on it so far.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Oh come on I'm on the last chapter (err... I think) >>; Plus, it's close to Christmas holidays and no one is in working mood when it's that time of the year...

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    I've been cramming for Spanish, Psychology, Pre-cal, and Physics the past few days, and let me tell ya that fanfiction has never looked more appealing than ever. To escape from this overrated thing called school... Oh well. A few more days to go!

Odio la escuela. Quemadura en infierno. -.-

Most people could already be on vacation already or they're with family so they're spending more time with them than the computer. Ja...

How are you guys? =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back