• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    If it seems like I'm being lazy with my writing, well, I've got three in progress at the moment and ideas for still more, and I'm trying to write them very quickly so I don't forget the details - at a later stage, I'll probably revise my last few. :P

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I psoted a one shot. o.o;

My reviews are going to be procrastinated and stalled...for now.

Online time has been cut down a bit. ;;

Pidgeot500

Homeless
    Years
    Edit: Never mind me, I guess.

Great one-shot btw LilyPichu; the way it gave so much to the reader's excogitation*, made it a very neat experience for me, especially because in terms of personal enjoyment of Pokemon fanfic I can be oddly picky about content.

*I feel morally obligated to inform you that I did not know the definition of that word until five minutes ago

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I wonder if someone would mind reviewing one of my more recent fics? Not to push or anything, but no one's made any comment whatsoever on my last four pieces, and I really would like some tips...

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    sorry for not updating in a month, but I finally got a new chapter of Pocket Monsters Chronicles up.

Hey Frost, when you get back to reviewing, could I please request you do chapter 2 and up on PMC? I've been waiting a long time for reviews on those, even when I reposted the first 6 chapters a couple months ago.

Obsidian Blade

She who likes cake.
    Years
    I'm back, not dead, with a one-shot that did okay everywhere else. Haven't done any reviewing yet, but I will... soon. I'm just feeling so desperately ill at the moment that any review I tap out will be awful. So I won't even try until I feel better. ><

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I'm downloading some fics to my computer to read later; I'll probably go on a review rampage later. XD Although I suppose I should spend some time in OW since that is meant to be one of my home forums when I'm a mod...

Years
    I never really announced that I had posted my fic. Yeah, me's new here. and I've posted my fic, The Legendarian Chronicles. It's on chapter three, I'd love it if you'd go read it. ^^

~Chibi~

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Just to let you guys know, updates on Hoenn Mirror World will be rather here and there from this point on. The thing is that I'm going to be revising it into a narrative for a website that I will be making for it. I'll show you a preview when I get the chance.

Also, I'll have the the first two of the four pre-Shadow Wing battles up tomorrow.

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    I now put up chapter 9 of Pokemon: Lento Legends. Please, Please read it and review it! I'm sure you'll love it!

EDIT: Chapter 10 is now up as well, plus chapters will now be released on a weekly basis. Aslo, you can check the thread for pics of the new Pokemon!

Last edited:

Flatulus

God of Wind
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 17, 2005
    Chapter four of 'Destiny of Understanding' is up, but I will stop putting chapters up here if I don't get some reviews... really it's discouraging when no one comments on my hard work.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    You can't be impatient. PC's reviewers generally do really good reviews, but it often takes a long time to get one. I know. I've been waiting weeks for reviews on some of mine. You gotta chill, dude.

Years
    I haven't wrote a fanfic in a while... woe is me... T_T;;

And because of that, I wrote a new fic! "The Tree Across The Meadow"

Hope you guys enjoy reading it! X3

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    No Frosty is still not going to be back... ;o; *just finally finished studying for physics... which he shall FAIL MISERABLY at*

However, he forsees that school should ease up by Mar. 3rd after school ends for a short while during teacher's convention? ^_____________^

And actually... I decided that in order to "save time" on writing reviews for stories that the author won't even bother to read/try to act accordinly to the advice, why don't I just let the authors who want a review to PM me about it?

So, just PM me about a story review and I shall get to it! ^o^ First come first serve basis except for Lily who overrides all orders so that her stories are *always* reviewed first XD

I'll setup a waiting list kind of thing in my sig instead of the last 3 reviews completed...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    nuu don're review my story. Don't even come near it!

XD...'sides, I never PMed you. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back