• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fantysta 2: The Underground Armies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "Who me?or the comentater?I can get him to shut up if you'd like."I said grinning.the ball came back from the wall I'd kicked it into,and I countered by kicking it again aiming at the right corner of the 'goal'.

Years
  • "Aren't you nice."I retorted."but you're also slow Jessan.I won't hesitate to kick this ball at you.but I'll stop making noise if you play a game with me."I was saying.I picked up the soccer ball and got ready to play a game.one-on-one fighting style.

ooc:so Master Angel you and me gonna stay up until new years?

Years
  • oov:lucky you!!its not even ten here!!my mom said that if I got on 45 minutes ago I could stay on until ten-thirty.but what happens if I get off for say an hour and a half?

"Oh yeah!!"I yelled out.I marked the goals with my fingers.then we started.the ball was in my posession.I knew that I would win.Jessan stunk at soccer.besides I rocked at it.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "Ten minutes" I groaned fom my spot, adding "Or then I take a rock, pop the soccer ball, and toss the both of you into bed." I really wasn't in the mood right now. It looked to be anothr long day tomorrow. They were always long days.

Years
  • "Okay fine."I replied.I began practice lifting.I wood make the ball appear to hit the ground but instead I bounced it up again.

~Ozy~

Years
  • <OOC>The kids are talking after a hard day's work. MA and Gohan are about to play a game of soccer.<OOC>

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at this post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not spamming either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saphira asked me to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to get her RP on the New Posts list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE WELCOME SAPHIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*leaves*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • [OOC] You can get banned for that because it is spam... It's a "Bump" Post which is considered spam here. [/OOC]

[IC]I then just walked over to where the other miner kids were and began speaking" Whats up?" [/IC]

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Not much" I replied, eyes still closed. I then snapped at Riko and Jessan "Look, if you're going to do this, then do it! We don't have all night!"

Years
  • "Yeah we do have all night."I replied grinning.I ran forward letting the ball hit the ground.I stopped in front of Jessan to see what she would do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back