• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fashion in the Pokemon World: Hosted by Teara and Dizzy

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Teara said:
Okie Dokie!
winona.jpg

Winona: Hmmm...well, I think zhe'z got a clazzicle face and the wing-like hair zuitz her very well. But, while I like the outfit, I don't care too much for where her white pantz meat her blue parachute zhortz. The yellow on them iz a tad tacky if you azk me and her blue pantz remind me of cupcakez. And yez, Dizzy, the helmet juzt dozn't quite fit. Maybe if it were a bit more of a clazzicle looking helmet I would aprove more but it lookz like a toy to me. Hair color iz very pretty though, and I love how her outfit haz a built in choker.
7/10 From the Z girl ^_^ Not bad fly girl.

I like the Hips, They make her legs look longer lol. Ehh yah 7/10 Not only She should really show her hair, I think it would look Gorgeous :)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Winona's pilot look is really interesting...she looks like she's preparing to go to a high altitude climate because of her extra layer of clothing...but I don't like her blue and yellow overshirt...she should just wear the white jumpsuit that she's wearing underneath as to make her seem more pilot-ish (she trains flying pokemon, after all...)

8.5/10

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
i give her an 8/10 becuas eher uniform really matches her type...and i giver her props for that...yeah yeah yeah *heyhey im kinda like randi from american idol...*
all in all its not too original...but it takes guts to dress like that anywhere in the real world or in pokemon...
also the color blue maatches with her type (flying in the sky...yadedadada...)
anyways a 8/10 from me...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Hmm, well it'd be interezting to zee her on the anime, az they alwayz look juzt a tad differant from the origonal game drawingz(what I've been pozting). I'm zure zhe'll look the zame but with a zlightly zhinier face and hair^_^ Off courze, her attitude iz going to zay alot too. A zhy, quite perzonality wouldn't zuit her at all. I think a leader type attitude will really complement her outfit. ^_-

Back