• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fate/of a Nation (M) [OOC/SU]

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
So are we assuming we've already summoned our servant then?

Whatever is fine, you may summon your servant in your first post... That actually sounds like a good starting point XD

Edit: Just read GP's post nevermind go with what he said

@Jnathan the personality is a bit lacking but, that's not really the problem here...

I dont really think you understand what the servants are... http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Servant
They are legendary spirits brought back to life... so a good seeker class would be someone like hernando de soto, who sought after the Holy Grail.

And you forgot to include your servant's noble phantasm, if you don't know what that is here you go http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm kinda like an ultimate attack or weapon or skill. You may have more than one of these.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Okay, I just posted. It's not too long, but it does kind of make my character decide on his plan for the time being. If anyone wants to have a 'run-in', then go ahead. Can't promise Berserker won't do anything lol.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I CHANGED THE FIRST NAME OF MY CHARACTER, YOU GUYS

Also I'm back. Hi.

Years
@Chili - I'll leave accepting JNathan up to you, I no I said we were removing his reservation but it recently occurred to me that Elite isn't taking part in FoaN now so there is actually a spot left for Archer (and one region left with nobody although I'm unsure which). I would suggest that if you allow JNathan in you have him fill the Archer slot or replace it with "Seeker" for some special circumstance... although I'd prefer giving him the archer class.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Wait... what? Elite left? O.o

Grrrr... I would like to know these things >.< Anyways yeah sure ill talk to Nathan

Cirrus

Years
So I was writing my post, and I realized that a map would be fantastic, since I am very confused as to the size of this parcel of land that we're supposed to fight on as well as the specific instructions that were given.

Years
If I find time I'll make a map of the are. Basically though your in a moderately sized area with an ancient ruined city at the centre and forests and small amount of mountain land surrounding it. It is attached to the main continent as it is within Flagrora.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Swifty, reporting for duty :) My post is up, I hope it's all ok? I didn't really know what to do with May/Rider in the present ><.

Cirrus

Years
I posted! ...

All I can say is that translation is a chore. And converting is a chore too. A couple questions: what exactly is supplying all of the prana we need to actually, you know, summon the Servants? Surely it's not ourselves, since all we're responsible for is the upkeep cost and the actual summoning cost would be pretty steep anyways (OR SO I THINK! this is discounting crazy people like Illya, who has approximately a million magic circuits because of her status as a homunculus, or the Barthomeloi, whose Blue-Blooded Circuits are extremely hax and more OP than most Dead Apostle Ancestors... in Holy Grail Wars, the Grail supplies it and is responsible for pulling Heroic Spirits it deems suitable, et cetera). Also, who are the guys who established the tournament and what wish can they grant, really, to the victorious Servant? This is really making me wonder - more than the first one, actually - because it is a pretty important point.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
I have a feeling I may need to end up dropping from this RP after all. RL constraints are only keeping me to following a couple RP's here, and I'm lost as is here...

It isn't final, but at least you're aware of why I'm not posting as often.

Years
@Cirrus - The way I wrote the Arbitrium was that the tournament itself is bound by an ancient magic that supplies the prana needed to summon servants. The guys that did it are pretty much anonymous but I think it is reasonable to assume they were probably the most powerful magicians (or sorcerers using this RPs terminology) in Prometheus at the time.

As for what wish could they possibly supply the servant with, I forgot that aspect. The way I'd handle it is that they simply can't escape being bound by the arbitrium.

Back