• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav Celebrirty Couples!! (Ariana x Big Sean :o)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    So today on Entertainment Weekly:

It looks like singer Ariana Grande and rapper Big Sean have taken their friendship to a new level. A source tells E! News that the pair, who worked on Grande's hit "Problem" together, are dating.
    "They have been friends since they made the song together. They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great," the source tells us. Big Sean's rep had no comment on the matter, while Grande's rep has yet to respond.

Apparently Ariana Grande has a thing for rappers. Who are some of your guys' favorite celebrity couples? I think Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are cute together, as well as Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian. :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Brangelina is one of my favorite; Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

One that isn't together anymore was Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes.

LetsPlayALoveGame

Wielder of the Disco Stick
    Years
    • Age 31
    • he/him
    • Texas
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    I know it's stupid to say or whatever but I'd love to see at least one celeb date a fan. *Just ignore the guy posting this who's had a crush on Lady Gaga since 2009*

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • Not to be a delulu or anything, but personally for me it's Gaga x Taylor.
    jbaBkul4g2Br07.png

Back